Chap 19 - Fight

One day was left before Aryan was suppose to leave for Shimla. He decided he wanted to spend time with Imlie so he asked her when she entered the bedroom at night.

"No. I have plan tomorrow with Jeremy. We are going Khandala then Mahableshwar i will return after three days" She plainly said

"Only you two are going?"He frowned
"Yes " as she sat on bed.
"Stay please"He requested very sweetly
"Why?" She looked at him
"I want to spend time with you"He smiled
"I dont"She simply rejected and lied down.
Now he was angry, he got up and went to her side and grabbed her. She was now standing, "You are being so mean and rude Imlie"
"Oh really? You were too when i married to you and i just came to your place. Now you being all nice and close to me because aapki Siya ne aapko dhoka de diya aur achanak mera khayal ayaa apko? All of sudden you come to me, get jealous, kissing me . What do i think of it huh? If Siya never betrayed you , you would have been still cold rude and mean to me. Ignore me. How do i feel about this Aryan? I told you thousand times I am not a replacement bus. I am not going to argue with you anymore"

"Enough!!!! You said enough"He pulled her hair, they both stared in each other eyes with anger. Complaints, hurt and lot other emotions but both just not backing down.

"Go wherever you want "He slightly pushed her and she fell on bed.

They both slept on bed with lot of distance and back to each other. Next morning, on table brothers were hugging together and saying bye to Aryan.

"Bro when will you be back?" Angad asked
"Not sure it can be month or more" he sighed and caressed his head.
He looked towards Imlie who ignored him and went to kitchen. Aryan just smiled looking towards the kitchen
"I need updates about Imlie every time she is out who she is out. Its for her safety. Not everyone know we are married but just for my peace . Take care of her, rulana mat meri biwi ko aur pareshaan bilkul bhi nai karna use ok?" He instructed his brothers then he went to the kitchen and turned Imlie around . She had no expression just question in her eye "I am leaving, take care. Shaitani kam karna"He caressed her cheek . Then he bent and kissed her lips deeply with lot of hurt and bit her again .

"Bye" He gave her one look and left. Imlie just stood there, her eyes had some tears but she did not let it spill. She slowly touched her lips, and then she ran out of kitchen and went to their room and fell on bed. She started crying like a child.

She didnt come downstairs or went to job. She stayed in room whole day and evening just quiet. In evening she came downstairs with a bottle . She started drinking and slowly she was joined by her devars who just kept silent but gave her company.

In an hour all were drunk........

........

Dil thaam ke bethiye kyunki ye saare bevde maze karenge😒🤪