Chap 18 - Mission

"Ek secret batau?"Aryan said after shutting her up.
Imlie just glared at him and did not say anything.
"I like girls who are submissive"He traced his finger on her lips.
"And rahi baat replacement ki, Baby think whatever you want. " He said in her ears and quickly bit her on ears
"This is your punishment for all these days making me go green in jealous" He blew on her face and turned leaving her alone. She touched her ear in pain "Aghh"

"Listen mister Aryan, I wont come in your hands easily" she said with anger.

At the office, Aryan was now sitting with Shakti discussing their next plan. "Shimla jana hoga sir"Shakti said
"Why?" He asked
"We got information on Siya uff Rabia. She was last seen there at a dharamshala. And we have more information on who Rabia is. She is rogue from bangladesh. She is wanted criminal there. She been invovled in human trafficking, sex rackets and now terrorism. She is also involved with Hussain . Unki laila hai sir. Hussain tak poch gaye toh samjho , we will get more information on the people involved and getting the main master of the drug cartel in india. Because this drug cartel has become so powerful they are ruining our youth, its a type of terrorism sir . Targetting youth infact some addicts are ready to kill others for  packet. We have to stop this" Shaki gave all the information and pictures of some members including Hussain.

"Lets go meet boss"Aryan said, Shakti and Aryan both went to Randhir house. He had stopped coming to office, he was on hospice. He didnt want anyone to come to his house and see him weak.

But Aryan and Shakti were allowed for work.
They both sat there, "Sir i know you are resting and new boss is coming next week but we have a place. Its going to be very risky but we can try"
"Bolna shuru karo"

Aryan then told him the plan when he was done he waited, "Meri bachi ka kya? Jab tum us Rabia ke paas jaoge? "
"Sir its just an act."
"Phir bhi"
"Sir dont worry she wont know. Anyways i have told her that she is not going to be involved in all this when she wanted to learn shooting. I know i sound unreasonable but i cant get her involved in this. This is my mission and what i do is purely because of my dute and love for this country. My priority."

"Thik hai. I will sign the permission " He nodded.

Back in car , "Sir Rabia ke paas pochenge kaise? She might know by now that our team knows everything."
"Dont worry Shakti, usne mujhe jaal mein pahsaya ab meri baari. Shimla jayenge hum, but woh khud Mumbai ayegi mere piche pyaar mein" He gave evil smirk.

"Aur Mam? If she sees you two together-"Before he could finish
"Its my duty Shakti, She wont know then how she will see me and her? Huh? And its all will be an act to get information, to get Rabia trust."

"I dont know sir, plan is good but just little worried"
Shakti sighed.

At night, Imlie was hanging washed clothes in the closet when suddenly she felt someone presence. She turned around and saw Aryan smirking and just staring at her.

"Kya hai?" Imlie snapped

"Can you do my packing?"He requested
"Packing ? Why?" She scowled
"I have to go shimla. Not sure for how long" He said trying to see any kind of reaction.

"Hmm" She turned back, her face fell. Whatever issue between them, Imlie was getting so used to him around and fighting with him.

"Biwi" He came behind her
"Hmm" She said lost in her thoughts
"Keep distance with Jeremy, varna mujhse bura koi nai hoga" He threatened making Imlie turn to him and said in challenging way "What will you do huh?" She challenged

"You dont want to know"He came closer and she stepped back. Just then his phone rang and Imlie taking the opportunity ran away from closet room.
She did challenge him but his eyes looked dangerous, her heart was racing.

Imlie was now downstairs and notice Rudrang near sofa looking sad.

"Kya hua?" Imlie touched his shoulder
"Nothing bhabhi" He said
"Comeon say it" She insisted and after a pause "Is it the girl from the bar?" She remembered that night
"Bhabhi i cant stop thinking about her. I been going there almost everyday, and yesterday i asked her to be my gf and said no you know why? Because she thinks she doesnt deserve anything good . I tried my best to explain her but ek nai suni" He sighed
"Pyar hogaya? You will never hurt her right? Then i will talk to her for you ok? Now smile"
"Really?"Rudrang looked at his doll bhabhi with hope.
"Yea pagal" She pinched his cheek.

........

Kya hoga aage🤣? Padhte rahye