Chap 36- Confusion

Imlie woke up but had pain in her body. She was smiling and blushing at same time. When she looked on side of bed, Aryan wasnt there. She frowned, and got up to go bathroom. When she came out she saw Aryan sitting on bed tying his shoe lace.

"Aru"She said softly
He looked up with a smile "Come here" Imlie went near him and he pulled her on his lap. He kissed her neck and said "I have to go again. Next time i come will be forever ok? i know this is hard" He sighed "But this is necessary. Also i found out it was her only behind Rehaan death. i wont leave her" His eyes were now red while he explained

"Hm just take care of yourself and Atleast message me you are ok"
"Ok. And thank you for everything"His eyes had tear and then he kissed her.
"i love you" He got up and quickly left room not giving enough time for Imlie to even react. Imlie face fell and went after him and saw brothers hugging. Aryan saw her last time and went out.

"Doll bhabhi Good Morning. what is the new glow?" Rudrang teased
Imlie blushed "Shut up" and ran to kitchen.

After two days in Shimla :

Aryan was chained in an very dark room" His face looked tired and swollen. Just then the door opened and Sia came in .

"Tch Tch Tch" she sat on chair.
"Why Aryan? I loved you so much and mujhse gadari. You wanted to meet Hussain? Kya samaj ke rakha hai? Itni aasani se Hussain mil jayega wo bhi mere zarye?"
Sado idhar" she said with disgust and got up leaving him again in dark room.

Here in Mumbai, after Aryan left Imlie had been feeling restless as if something was not right and she shared with Rudrang Angad and Adhyam. Even they found out from their internal informers that Aryan had not been seen with Sia in Shimla anymore.

"I want to go Shimla" Imlie said
"No bhabhi its too dangerous" Angad replied
"I dont care! I want to go please he promised he will message and no message nothing please please" She started crying

Rudrang sighed "No bhabhi please you are our responsibility " Imlie didnt stand there and went upstairs showing her anger.

The brothers looked at each other worried. Around 2 am at night, Imlie wore salwar kameez and packed a small bag . She slowly left her room and walked downstairs and exited the house. She took a deep breath and then started walking. She was scared but she had no choice. She saw a taxi on side of road and quickly walked to it. "Bhaiya" she knocked on window, the man was snoring away.

She knocked couple times "Bhaiya!" She kept calling him until he finally woke up.
"Bhaiyaa please urgent hai, airport le chalo!" She asked
"Kya madam who wakes up someone like this"
"Please bhaiya" she pouted
"Betho, akeli itni raat ko" He shook his head and started the engine.

In few hours, Imlie had landed in Shimla. Now she had no idea what she should do all she knew she has to find a hotel to for a stay.

...
Short chap! Sorry 😢 Today and Tomorrow totally booked with work and then tomorrow is bday so self relax day🤣🤣