Chap 34 - Rebel/ Angry Sex

Evening time, Imlie had gone out and bought herself very revealing and skimpy clothes. She went straight to her bedroom to get ready. There was message on her phone by Adhyam. Bhabhi please meet us at Cove restaurant.

Imlie frowned and ignored the message, it was her birthday nobody cared to wish and anyways she was half depressed she needed a outing by being a rebel. Especially Aryan didnt wish her was her main anger point. She took a picture and sent it to Aryan.
"You have fun with that chudail am having my own brithday treat. You didnt even bother to wish me😭. So i am going to go wild out today. How is my outfit?" She press send.

Within few mins there was message in Capitals, "DARE YOU FUCKING GO OUTSIDE LIKE THAT IMLIE!"

"Wow never got so fast reply how come today ? Anyways i am going what will you do all the way in Shimla🤪?" She laughed and put her phone in silent and kept in her purse.

She went to a club alone and went to bar to grab a drink. She had only one drink and then was about to enter dance floor when someone grabbed her. She tried removing their hand from hers but she wasnt able to.
Then her heart stopped when the person turned around. It was Aryan looking sexy as ever the only thing his eyes were red with anger. When they came out of club, Adhyam Rudrang Kajal and Angad were standing with folded hands . They all had similar expressions as Aryan but Aryan looked more deadly.

"Seriously Imlie we had messaged you to come and look where you ended up!" Kajal frustrated snapped

"Dont snap at me! It was my birthday none of you wished me so i thought why not celebrate myself! Even my so called husband forgot" glaring daggers at Aryan who by the way was wearing black tight tshirt which showed off his abs and biceps but Imlie controlled her desires she was suppose to be angry. "Be angry" she told herself in her mind.

"You guys enjoy am taking her home. She doesnt deserve no celebration. The way she dressed! Ridiculous " Aryan said grabbing her hand again taking her towards their car.

"Bro be nice to her i know she did wrong but its her birthday " Angad explained
"Stay away all of you. Am going to explain her once and all. Nobody comes between us today."
He pushed her in the car and sat himself in driving seat . He sped off towards home.

Imlie looked outside window still attitude on face but not showing fear that actually she felt from inside.

"I had said no to drinks didnt i?" Aryan asked changing the gears
"Yea so? Am not a child" Replied rudely.
He didnt say anything until they reached home, Imlie didnt come out of car so he pulled her and put her over his shoulder. As soon they reached their room, he dropped her on bed and locked the door. He then stood there with hand folded across his chest and glared at her.

There was silence first then "I came for you, i came to surprise you leaving everything behind there. You know i had opportunity to meet Hussain today but i let it go.. why? Because i wanted to see you but as always your stupidity ruins everything" He said very irritatedly
"Sometimes i wished i never got married because you dont understand the seriousness of the work and all that i do to keep you safe" Imlie was getting as pissed as he kept complaining about her.

"Enough! Bus hogaya Aru bus! Its not easy for me!!! I been living alone without you being there... we are newly weds i never demanded anything from you. Did i demand dimonds ? Did i demand a car? Did i demand anything except love?first that bitch stopped you now she is back again and you with your mission. Why did you come if you regret me? Why is your feelings for Siya rekindling? Waha rehke tum mujhe bhul hi gaye ho!" She was now holding his tshirt and then just like that Aryan kissed her wildly to shut her up. The kiss was anything but passionate both removing anger, slowly their clothes came off. This was their first time together but right now their anger was taking over anything. The anger, the emotions of distance between them ever since they got married. He pushed her against the wall, and removed her dress. His fingers played on her body making her shiver. "Aryan-" She tried to say something but he shut her up by kissing her again and pulling her hair back. He slowly trailed down to her jaw, to neck and eventually her breast.

He picked her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They looked at each other now breathing roughly.

"I miss you so much Aru, nai hota mujhse ye sab"She started crying and hugged him tightly as if he will go away any second.

.............

Sex scene chaye ya nai? Or i will continue to regular chap