Chap 7- Work

Aryan was again on call when he came to room, Imlie kept her eyes closed. He removed his shirt , and went to balcony to smoke.
"That Raja how did he find out about our coming? Something is wrong Viru, dekh i want all information! Ye syndicate sehar ko tabah kar raha hai, that too really fast rate. I need to get Raja so i can get leads on who all is involved.

From other end Viru sais "Sir some are saying Punjab and Bihar gangs has formed alliance and they made alliance with Mumbai leader who is distributing this drugs like its sweets"

"Bus ek baar Raja mil Jay! Ek kaam karo uski Maa ko pakad kar kal office lao" Aryan ordered then he cut the call. He came inside and sat on bed, he kept his head on headboard and closed his eyes. Imlie opened her eyes, and looked at the man now resting against headboard. She could see the worried lines, the tiredness under his eyes but at the same time he looked charming , handsome, arrogant. She sighed and stared at him for another hour with a small smile and finally went to sleep.

Next morning, like routine she did what she always did and had breakfast with them. Aryan spoke during breakfast "Imlie you can go meet Rakesh today. Rehaan has work in same area he will take you. See if you like then you can join from today itself" he explained

"Thank you Aru" She blurted Aru unknowingly and continued eating her omlet. As usual everybody was gone but the devars knew something is different with bhabhi ever since they saw her last night at dinner. She was quiet today too,but always smiling.

So during lunch, Angad and Adhyam decided to check on her. Imlie on other hand, was in garden. At the back of garden she saw shooting targets and bunker setup. Her hands itched to shoot, she looked around to see where they keep their guns for shooting. But no around.

"If bro finds out " she heard a voice , she turned and looked like a criminal who was caught red handed
"Yar please , my hands are itching please please" She pleaded.

Adhyam and Angad smiled at each other "Sure bhabi our little secret" one of them went inside and got a gun.
"Its fully loaded -have fun at it" Adhyam winked and Imlie took the gun and started to shoot. Most were near the main target point, guys were cheering her.

Last one was really far away so she cursed "FUCK" she stomped her feet and threw the gun on ground.
"Bhabhi ye fuck gali boring hai hindi galiyaa ati hongi?" angad asked
Imlie turned to them, frowned "Hindi bad words? Only listened in movies but never spoken them

"Joh maza hindi mein bolne mein woh english mein kaha" Angad winked and Imlie understood so she tried one gaali.

"Behancho* no i should be supporting woman bhaicho*" Imlie said with attitude.

Angad and Adhyam laughed and then even Imlie started laughing. After sometime they were sitting in hall, when Imlie asked them, "Can i ask you something?"

"Sure"Adhyam replied
"Did your brother had. girlfriend ? Any love affairs?" She asked straight.
Adhyam laughed "Nope never !"
"Yea bhabhi no girlfriend. You are lucky , we gave you fresh maal" Adhyam said while taking bite of apple.
"Yar i had to go see that man Rakesh, i totally forgot" Suddenly Imlie got up.

"Let me drop you"Angad got up as well and they exited the house in hurry.
It was very nice looking office about half hour away from their house. He told her that she is hired after asking her qualifications and some questions.
Actually Rakesh used to handle celebrities some few small politicians account, so he always had work. He didnt trust easily so his office only consisted of 3 workers and workload was of 20. He hired Imlie because of Aryan trust and because she is good finance once he interviewed her.

So today on first day she got training from her colleague Rustom. He was sweet Parsi guy, young and very shy. He was always blushing when Imlie talked with him. The rest of the day went by quickly . At night in the room Imlie was watching Aryan again smoking in balcony. She went and stood next to him and just stared at him.

"Why you staring at me?" He looked at her from peripheral vision.
"You know jaise tum dikhte ho waise ho nai" Imlie observed
"Acha. Then how am i?l He raised his eyebrows
"Softy" She giggled
"Huh? Softy? Matlab kuch bhi." Aryan rolled his eyes.
"Acha batao aapki girlfriend to rahi hogi na? I mean you are so hot, muscles , tatoos and this bad boy look" Imlie kept talking not realizing what actually she saying.

...... Agla next chaper mein.....

Join my channel if you wanna

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaZ8Wg3KWEKkXVV0tH19