Chap 17- Jungli Billi

Aryan woke up with a very bad headache, his head was in his hand. "Ughh" He said in pain. He cleared his eyes and looked around. He was in his room and then he heard soft snore and looked beside him. Imlie was sleeping peacefully with her mouth little open.
Aryan first frowned, and slowly he remembered what happened last night, first his eyes went wide then small smile played his lips.

He went near Imlie and looked at her lips and was very proud of himself for biting her. He got up and removed shirt, he was feeling hot. He went to bathroom and stood under cold shower.

Meanwhile Imlie too slowly woke up and saw that Aryan was missing but then she heart the water in bathroom. "Bagadbilla ko to yaad bhi nai hoga usko harkat . Thank god varna he would be shouting and blaming me. I am going to behave normal as if nothing happened"

Aryan came out in black towel dripping wet, Imlie looked away. Aryan noticed she was acting normal doing the bed and then going to bathroom herself to brush her teeth.
"Biwi i remember everything"He whispered to himself
"Yeh bhi joh tumne kaha"His eyes went hard remembering what she said about her being a replacement. When she came out, "Jeremy ko sorry bolna"

"Why?"He acted as he has no idea
"You hit him while you were drunk" Imlie scolded
"Ok boldunga" Then on purpose he walked passed her so fast that that she got pushed and was about to lose balance before that he held her by waist.

"Watch out" He said
"Hm" She stood and distanced herself, frowning.
"Wear your shirt" she said
"Why? I can stay however i want"
"Then i am leaving room. I will freshen up in Jeremy room" She quickly walked and open the door and went to Jeremy room.

Aryan hand was fisted, "Biwi sahi nai kia" He rubbed his neck trying to calm himself.

After an hour when they came down, Imlie noticed the boys were giggling and laughing.
"Whats going on? Whats so funny?" Angad signaled "!0 eyes toward the kitchen.

Aryan was shirtless had apron on himself and cooking breakfast.
"Can he cook?" Imlie asked
"Oh he can he hasnt cooked since years but today not sure what happen?"Rehaan shrugged.

Jeremy too came down after while, Imlie decided to check what is he doing.
"Hope you are making for everyone"Looking at the dish of omletes.
"Yes"All he said. Imlie smiled thinking finally he is normal back to khadoos.
They had their breakfast, and then since it was weekend Imlie was off anyways. The brothers were off today as well except Aryan. Aryan didnt want to leave Imlie with Jeremy but he had no option atleast his brothers will be around.

Breakfast was silent until Jeremy started to play with Imlie foot. "Jeremy seriouslh we are not in college anymore. Your habit"She rolled her eyes. Others at table didnt understand what was going on.

"Kya hua bhabhi?"Adhyam asked
"Are Jeremy is doing foot play , I mean thats what we call it."She complained like a child
Rudrang whispered "Dekho bro, foot play aur aap hai ki"Disappointed looking at Aryan.

"Foot play?"Aryan raised his eyebrows and then bent to see under table. Jeremy legs were entangled with Imlie and Imlie trying to push.
Aryan grip on table became hard, "Eye pe punch kam pada lagta hai, muh tod du iska"He muttered and only Rudrang heard it. Rudrang started laughing hearing his brother words.

In sometime they all were done, Jeremy went upstairs and came down with a bag.
Imlie shocked went to him "What happen?"
"Nothing babes, I feel like am a trouble on you guys I will stay in hotel. Dont argue ok? And dont worry our plan is still on for today. We will go shopping and whatever you want to do" Jeremy hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

Imlie couldnt stop him knowing that what happen at club might be the reason. And its better that way so she didnt insist much.

"We will meet in an hour at Bandra Cafe ok?" Imlie asked
"Yup done. I got the address" Jeremy said bye to everyone and thanked them. The brothers were nice and Aryan was just smiling and the most happiest.

Imlie was not talking to Aryan at all for next couple days and spend most of her time at work and after work she would hang out with Jeremy taking on Mumbai tour. 

"Bro bhabhi is at the cafe near SG road, she is laughing and having fun."Angad messaged Aryan. Angad was passing by for a case in one of the apartments nearby and he saw through glass window.

Aryan left everything, and went to the cafe. He walked in as if he had no idea she was there. He ordered cappuccino and was looking around. He went to their table "Hey" Jeremy greeted.

Imlie frowned seeing Aryan there, Aryan missed her talks.
"Hi didnt know you guys are here"
"Ofcourse not "Imlie said sarcastically
Aryan ignored ans grabbed a chair sitting next to Imlie. Then Jeremy and Aryan talked as if there was conflict between them. Aryan then suddenly grabbed Imlie hand under the table but Imlie tried to remove it. Aryan grip was hard, then he also started rubbing his legs against hers. Imlie started coughing in shock and made face at Aryan as if he grew another head.

"Chodo" She whispered
"No baby" He whispered back
"Am not your baby got it?"Imlie snapped
"Ok jaan" He said
"Am not your jaan"She said
"Ok my jungli billi"
"Shut up" Imlie tried acting normal but it was getting hard. Jeremy saw something was going on so he decided to leave , Imlie tried stopping but he said that you two lovebirds enjoy.

"Ye kya kiya tumne" Imlie said in normal tone now
"What did i do?" He acted innocent
"What you want?" imlie folded her hands
"You" He said straight looking in her eyes
"Listen I thought you must have forget what happened that night but i guess you didnt but let me remind you- I am not a fucking replacement"She raised her voice.

"Sssssh" He grabbed her jaw "Awaz niche jungli billi"

...............

Kya hoga aage?

Lets wait and see

Thank you guys for patience♥️