Chap 4- Aryan's Past

When everybodypp pwas gone, she called Kajal . But Kajal was at work but she told Imlie couple places she could go nearby for her house shopping.

She needed money, she had withdrew whatever money she had back in london . It was huge amount. So she b bctÿ ill m took some and first googled the nearby exchange place. Once she got her money, she finally got rickshaw and travelled first to grocery. She bought spices that were missing, she got appliances like mixture, she got utensils , lunchboxes and lunchbags. By the time she was finished, she had to get a cab because it was too much. She went home, and took another three hours to organize everything in that kitchen. It was mess too, old expired sauces , drinks whatnot.

"Eww what this?" She opened the foul looking jar and it smelled bad.
"Oh god these boys are disgusting, not even aware things have gone bad in refrigerator." Kitchen was done, she was sweating so she sat down with her phone and ordered food for herself.

Meanwhile Aryan didnt eat lunch instead he went to a bakery and got a cupcake. His rude hard face was soft at the moment. He then drove his jeep to a quiet place. He removed his guns and kept it on seat, he got off the jeep with the cupcake. There was jungle but as soon you entered you can hear water around. There was small creek he sat down and lit the candle and kept it on cupcake.

"Happy birthday Siya" he blew the candle and closed his eyes. He then lied down , and reminisced about her.
His sukoon, his first love Siya. They met during the special force training beside narcotics department Aryan was special agent for government secret missions and in one of the mission he had met Siya. A powerful dignified and very beautiful lady. His brothers didnt know this side of his. He never told anyone about her and when he did want to tell his brothers it was too late, Siya was killed by one of the biggest drug syndicate-The hustlers.

Aryan never wanted to marry because he thought he can never be fair to the woman he would marry knowing his heart loved Siya. But fate played him, and now Imlie is in his life. He had decided he will take all her responsibilities, protect her but never love her.
"I miss you Siya" he said and then got up and went back to his jeep.

Imlie afer finishing her lunch, cleaned all the bedrooms of the boys. The most messy was Rudrang, infact she found a photo of a girl hidden in a magazine.
She took it and kept it with her to ask him. She was dead tired by late evening. She had already made dinner- Pasta it was simple to make right now as she was tired. She waited for them till 10 pm butn none of them came.

She kept waiting and finally went to sleep.

Imlie was looking like a child, she was in her jeans and tshirt and was lying on sofa on tummy with her hand hanging down.

"Bhai ghar dekha!!" Adhyam almost shouted but Rudrang hit him on his head sigaling toward their sweetest human.

All the devars looked at her lovingly , "In one day bro, she cleaned and did shopping" Rehaan had tears, the place felt like home. Even Aryan was impressed and plus today he was generous enough to even smile.
"Bhai you are so lucky" Angad said who was on his knees and near Imlie caressing her head.

"Let her sleep"Aryan took his hand and all of them then went to dining table.
"Bro i dont think she ate"Rudrang said
"Yea"Rehaan to noticed that she had laid 6 bowls.

"Bhai aap uthaye na"Angad elbowed Aryan who already started eating
"Bro man, what the hell, you already started eating . Wo bichari -"
"Fine! I will go wake her up"Aryan interuppted Adhyam.

Aryan slowly walked to Imlie, this was first time he was looking her so closely.
He went on his knees , and took her hand and tap it softly "Imlie" He called her
He tapped twice, no response so he tapped her cheeks. Imlie got up panicking looking around but then she realized where she was.

"Sorry" Imlie said sleepily.
"Come on everybody's waiting for dinner" Imlie nodded and joined them.
"Bhabhi i love you yar"Angad said
"We all love you, aap to ek din mein impress kar dia. Infact it feels you know us since years" Rehaan mentioned
"Enough guys, we are family remember. I liked doing all this. Chalo khao" She said

After dinner, they told Imlie to sit and they will clean and wash dishes. Imlie didnt argue as she was really tired. Then when everybody was free Imlie asked them a question "Guys so i need your help"She looked at them.

....————/————————
What help does she need??