Chap 10- Nautanki and Betrayal

Imlie next day when she woke up, she remembered the last night and face fell again. But she decided she will not talk to any of them and not make any breakfast. She freshen up and went down with attitude. She ignored all of them and went to the door. But suddenly all brothers ran and blocked her space. She kept hand on her chest because it was all of sudden that she got scared. She frowned at them and turned her face away, trying not to smile. She was all acting up, some nautanki from her side too.

"Bhabhi jaan"Adhyam called out sweetly.

"What?"her face still sideways.
"Humari pyari si doll bhabhi" Angad now called her
"What you guys want? I am getting late for work. I cant make breakfast today" she added
"Do you like us to be hungry?" Rehaan came and stood infront of her.
She lowered her eyes, ignoring them "You guys were eating before without me. Meri kya hi zaroorat"She taunted.

"Nice acting" This time Aryan came folding his sleeves. Imlie did not expect him to come over as well. Finally she looked at all of them and kept quiet.

Aryan sighed and held his ears and gave cute smile, all the brothers were suprised that their brother who always had straight face, not smile much was doing this. They smiled and followed his lead. All of them went on their knees and said "Sorry bhabhi" "Sorry Imlie ... dost haina hum?" Aryan added

Imlie started to smile but then hid it fast and shook her head and started to go outside.
This time Angad hugged and kissed her cheeks "Sorry, dekho we made breakfast for you. Favorite breakfast yummy unhealthy pancakes"
Imlie raised her eyebrows "How did you guys know?"
"Kajal" Adhyam added blushing a little
"Ok " She said still not saying much and went back to table where there was stack of three chocalate chip pancake with syrup dribbling . Her mouth watered and she quickly attackefd it like a small child.

"Maaf kia" she said with mouth full of pancake
All of them came running and joined her for breakfast.
"I will drop Imlie today" Aryan said
"Ooooooo" brothers hollared. Imlie rolled her eyes.

After they were done, Aryan took his gun and kept it in his holder. "Why are you going take rest please"Imlie said with concern.

"Am use to this. Dont worry" He tapped her head. Imlie touched her head where a second ago he touched her and gave a small smile.

In the jeep, the breeze was kissing Imlie cheeks and she was smiling. "You are nautanki you know?" Aryan broke the silence
"Yes i am" Imlie shrugged and giggled
"Tell me back in London any boyfriends? Long time short time?" He asked
"Yes, i had someone who I dated short while and he still likes me loves me not sure. His name is Jeremy, he is a white guy."
"Acha" Aryan felt all of sudden insecure but he ignored the feeling
"Yea. Actually you know when i was coming to india and he found out am getting married he cried. And i told him that we can be friends and it took me three days to make him understand. And actually he messaged me he is coming tomorrow" Imlie told him.

Aryan raised his eyebrows "Oh"
"Yea and i told him since he dont know anyone in India, he can stay with us. With all the men in house he will feel more comfortable. I didnt get time to inform. I hope you dont mind" She asked sincerely with little khurafat in her eyes but only she knows how much she will enjoy this.

"Its fine"Aryan said but for some reason it wasnt fine. He dropped her and went to work. He ddint go on field today, his boss told him to stay in office. His mind kept flashing Imlie face and he keep shaking it off.

"Stop it Aryan. Why does it matter to you her ex is coming?" He held his head

Shakti came in with a report saw his partner lost in some thought. "We have caught Raja"
"What?! And now you telling me?" He  yelled
"Look at your condition I know you want to give third degree but-"
"Where is he?" Aryan fumed
"Cell 5" He gave up knowing his partner his friend wont listen to anyone.

Aryan quickly walked to Cell 5 and kicked the door open as soon he saw Raja sitting in corner, he held by tshirt and started punching on his face. He was in pain himself but he didnt care.

Raja laughed "Hahahahahahah" his mouth was now bleeding
"Bata kon hai tera master" He punched him again
"Master ko chodye Sir. You cannot even find mole in your team. Hahahah" Aryan shook him
"Shut up just tell me varna teri ma ko pakad ke rakha haina Will start torturing her" He smiled evily

Suddenly his laughter stopped , "Dont touch my mother"
"Then tell me"
"Kill me but i wont tell his name. But i can tell you somebody who betrayed you" He coughed
"Bol" Slapping him
"Siya uff Rabia Arshad" Aryan punched him.
"What you think? Huh i am stupid? You will say her name and I will believe she is dead"
"She never died, it was all ploy and yes you are stupid" He started laughing and hitting his hand on floor.
"Stop it" Kicking him this time Aryan was loosing it.
Shakti came and stopped him "We confirmed, Its Rabia" He stared at Aryan in eyes sympathizing with his friend

"Aryan-" Aryan shrugged him off and exited the cell. He got out of office and got in car and drove away.