Chap 29 - Busted and Confession

Siya was sitting and fuming. "What a player!" She laughed
Whenever she has seen that girl it irked her so she made them follow her. She was Aryan wife and hence Siya now waiting on Aryan who she called urgently trying to act sick.
It was early morning, Aryan did not want to go but he woke up saw Imlie and went . When he came Siya was holding gun, he knew something is up but he kept his cool.

"What happen?"
"You are married" She said in plain voice
Aryan closed his eyes and was speechless "I ddint want to tell you. I had to because of our boss"
"My ex boss you mean" she added
"Hmm . I dont feel anything for her . She just married for money" He lied ofcourse but now he was worried about Imlie safety knowing when they were in relationship Siya was possesive.

"Chod do" She said suddenly
"No i cannot. Boss made me sign contract he knew i didnt want to be married and would divorce the chance i get so...."
"How can i trust you? "
"Like i trust you.... I never questioned why you didnt join back the team or why were you in Shimla and why you came back in life? For me all you in my life matter infact am ready to leave the team my duty for you " He said trying to best cover
"Why? " she asked suspiciously
"System. Ever since you went nobody cared how you died , agent has no value. Why should i work for something that has no value? I been thinking past couple days infact i have already signed my resignation " he said
"Acha ! You never told me all these days of your plan"
"Because i wasnt sure and plus there are fights everyday in my house between me and Imlie. Thak gaya hu" He went on his and covered his face. There was silence was for five minutes
She slowly walked towards him and kneeled "You love me so much?" She asked emotionally
"Yes. I am done with everyone. Just me and you" Siya hugged him .
She felt something in his pocket and removed "Whats this?" She asked
Aryan shrugged "Kya chupana. Narcotics officer rehke khud ko lat lag gai. Sala now i know ye drug kya cheez hai. Sab dard daba deta hai" He started crying, he had to do his best
"This is wrong na baby" Siya said
"I know I know but what can i do? I missed you" He admitted
"Chalo bus! Hogaya. No crying. Tum woh Imlie ko divorce de dena ek saal khatam ho turant ok?" She held his face in her hand
He nodded , "Aur we can go back to Shimla. I have good circle there and we can live there "
"Hmm"
"Tab tak us Imlie se mein nipat lungi. " Siya said in very possessive tone
He wanted to shoot her but he couldnt he had to enter her life and gain her trust meet her circle so he could reach Hussain.

"You move in with me" She suddenly suggested
"But-" Aryan was about to objecy
"No but.... You have to prove me Aryan. I have also waited for you" Aryan nodded and got up
"I have to go and will be back by evening, i have to give me resignation and talk to my brothers"

"Hmm i will be waiting. Special night today" She came towards him and kissed him. Aryan eyes went wide she had not kiss him ever since she was back today she did.
Aryan did not kiss back and awkwardly pushed her softly, "My pager is -" And he turned and exited quickly.

His was red, he felt bad. He had to go home and talk to Imlie hoping she understands. Their real life exam starts now. He quickly called Shakti and explained him everything and discussed quickly. Once he reached home everyone was at table eating breakfast.
Imlie saw him and smiled "I have made omelet for you too i knew you will be back from Siya house" She said and went inside.

All the brothers stopped eating and Aryan too stood there surprised how she knew.
"Dont be shocked, That chudail will only call you early morning who else. I talked to Tauji and scolded him for his nonsense plan and mission" she get blabbering
"I followed you again even though you said no and i heard everything. I will pack your bags for your new live in relationship " She said smiling with tears in her eyes and sat down acting normal. She didnt let the tears spill, it was really hard for her to see all this but she wanted to be strong.

"Sit and eat chalo" She quickly looked at him and gestured him . The brothers eyed at each other and then at Aryan "Bhai ye bhabhi-" Rehaan started
"She is right" Then he told them everything while Imlie kept her head down and ate. She took bite but she wasnt enjoying those taste each word he spoke hit her like knife but she kept straight face.

"No bhai you cannot stay with her! " Rudrang objected
"No bhai! I dont care how big this so called mission is this is wrong she is dangerous and also she can try to do -" he stopped  because Imlie banged the coffee cup little loudly
"Kiss, sleep with him" She said plainly
"Bhabhi i am sure bro will never-"Adhyam said
"I know and i trust him completely. He just doing his work" she said straight looking into Aryan eyes.

She does trust him completely not that Rabia. She can do anything, drug him take advantage of him. She knows Aryan is now hers even though they both havnet confessed straight up. But the thought just the thought of him staying with her kills the wife side of her.

"I am getting late " She said looking at her watch, Aryan was still staring in awe of his wife. All these days he been telling her off, calling her insecure jealous and today by saying these three words "i trust him" increased love and respect for her. She went upstairs , Aryan followed her. He saw as he enter she took her dupatta and purse and came to the door where Aryan was standing. He closed the door with his legs, he was staring at her with love.

"I have to go" She said softly trying to look away from his intense eyes, it was raising her heartbeat. He grabbed her by waist and kissed her hard.
Imlie didnt push back this time she closed her eyes feeling him, a small tear finally escaped.

"Mat jao" She said holding collar talking against his kiss. But he kept kissing her passionately as if she will leave him.
"Please"He said breathing hard
"I ... I am luck to have you" he finally confessed "I love you" Kissing her again biting her lips "Ah"she flinched in pain because his bite was intense , he then started kissing her neck and bit her there too.

"I am getting late" She was shivering but she was smiling because he confessed his love to her but she hasnt replied back to it because she was so just happy today and sad.

"No dont go stay with me"
"Aryan-" she argued
"Ssssh" He kept finger on her lips

......................
Milte hai nex ttime😋😛😛