Chap 11- Hurt

I have change the Title name for a reason♥️
.............

Aryan went straight home, nobody was there ofcourse . He went to study room and opened the secret room.
He started tearing down all the pictures , he threw all the things in the room. By now his hand and shoulder was red with blood. But he wasn't satisfied, he lit fire to all the pictures and stood there. The fire was burning everything there, but he was burning inside. "I fucking hate you. I hate myself!!" He kicked the bed.

He stood there, with anger, hurt and spark of revenge now. "Once i find you, i will show no mercy. And i should punish myself for this too. I trusted easily being in this profession." HE smiled sarcastically. He went downstairs and to the kitchen, he stopped for moment.
He closed his eyes, there was this earthy and flowery mix smell. Immediately Imlie face flashed, he opened his eyes and there was no one just her fragnance dancing in the room.

He went and got container of salt. He tore his sleeves completely and pour salt on his wounds.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" He screamed, he was already loosing blood and then in few minutes he fainted with sweat lingering on his forehead.

Rehaan was the one who found him first, he didnt want others to worry so he picked Aryan up and took him to bedroom. He bandaid him again, and removed his torn shirt. He didnt understand what happen so he knew he had to wait.  When Aryan woke up everybody was angry at him "Bro ye kya hai?" Showing him his hand which is now bandaided.

"Ek number ke careless insaan"Adhyam yelled
"What is going on? Ye salt ka dibba ?" Rehaan asked
Aryan sighed, he was caught he had no way out this time and this time he himself wanted to tell them his story.

Imlie  who just entered the bedroom heard Aryan talking , she stood there at the entrance without making noise.

"I hate myself" His voice sounded broken
"I been unfair to my wife, i been rude and cold towards her. All because of my blind trust towards Siya."He laughed sarcastically "Siya nai Rabia. Dushman nikli, aur mein idiot I kept a room of her memories. You know Imlie found this room and she never even judged me?" Aryan looked at his brothers who were fuming. They didnt know their bhabhi was getting treated as such by their brother.

Rehaan and Rudrang turned and left the room saying "We are done bhai" They sounded disappointed , they saw Imlie standing there confusion on her face. They kept their head down ashamed and went away.
Adhyam and Angad just sat there "Why bro? Why you never told us ? " Angad kicked the table and went and then Adhyam all felt bad .

Aryan saw Imlie standing there , frowning.
"Come here"Aryan said softly.
Imlie slowly walked to the bed, she saw the ointment andold bloody bandaid.

"What happen?" She asked worried now.
"Mere bhai naraz hai, not because i hid them about her but because i hurted you. They love you more than me" He smirked
"But hua kya?" Aryan again repeated what he told his brothers.

Imlie gasped "Ab?" She asked
"Ab kuch nai, i find her and get my revenge. " Imlie nodded and got up but Aryan held her hand.
Imlie looked at him with question "Sorry" A tear escaped from his eyes. She sat down and wiped his sole tear "Its ok"
"I really am"His hardness was gone, there was just softness and lot of hurt on his face.
"Listen love just happens, we dont judge the person we just fall in love. So you loved someone and they didnt deserve you simple. I mean its not simple but you will have to let go of the hurt because there was no love from her end just game right" she sighed sadly
"Hmm" He replied and just stared at her.
"I want you to feed me"He suddenly requested suprising Imlie.