Chap 26- Khujli

Rudrang was at the bar again looking angry and annoyed because Pari was totally ignoring him.
When her shift was over she came out looking tired and waited for rickshaw but instead Rudrang came in a car and got out and pushed her in the car. Pari was scared she tried asking him by shaking his arm but he didnt answer. She started crying , Rudrang softly looked at her, his anger disappeared and worry took over. He stopped car at quiet place, and took her out. He picked her up and kept her on bonnet of his car.

"Kyu ro rahi ho?"
She started hitting him on his chest and Rudrang chuckled "Baba itna gussa" Pinching her nose.
She then gestured with her hands why is he doing this.
Rudrang sighed "Am i bad? Kya kharabi hai mujhme? I know you like me " He caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears.

She removed her phone and typed "Drop me home please"
"No today we make decision about us"
"Do you like me or not" he asked
She typed "No. Its decided now. Drop me"
"No juth." Rudrang said
Pari was now mad she got off the bonnet and sat in car.
Rudrang feeling dejected drove her home , she stepped out and was about to say bye and thanx but Rudrang drove off. Pari felt weird she didnt like he left without saying bye to her. She will say thanks tomorrow once he comes to bar , she gave soft smile and went inside.

Next day,

Rabia uff Siya was waiting for Aryan in a high end restaurant, she came all the way to Mumbai to trap him again and get the pen drive that they have. It has all important information in it .
She was wearing a real short dress and revealing neckline, but Aryan knew that this all is to seduce him.

Imlie madam nowadays work less and spies more, she followed Aryan just because she was jealous. She just couldnt bear to see him with that bitch. Yes thats what she calls her without any fear.

She gasped and punched Angad who came with her "Look sali bitch wearing so revealing clothes" they saw she went hugged Aryan tightly crushing her breast against his chest.

"I will kill her. Dekh na Angad kaise chipak rahi hai"
"Doll he is working see his reaction he is not even hugging her back. But for she is delusional to think he came for her ahhah"
"Shut up. Aise kaise mission dete hai tauji?!!!! Jaha ladkion ke saath pyar ka natak karna padta hai" She said flaring her nose in anger
"No bhabhi only he is lucky hum itne lucky kaha. He always get good work" He joked but Imlie glared daggers at him and chuckled softly.

"Follow me " Imlie said suddenly and they followed the waiter who just took the order for their table.
She removed a packet from a purse and waited until til waiter came back with their food. She gave him money and mixed something in Rabia food which was easy to guess. A salad.

"Showing off wait and watch" angad frowned and knew his bhabhi is khurafati so he was curious.

They hid again and watched from afar, as they started eating. After 15 mins Rabia uff Siya was itching, her body turning red.

"Are you ok?" Aryan asked
"Oh ho so worried for her" Imlie muttered
" i dont know Aryan. Its itching everywhere" She got up started to itch.

Imlie and Angad were now laughing because Siya looked ridiculous itching her parts whereas everybody was staring at her in restuarant.

"Aruuu" She tried grabbing him but Aryan stepped back
"000What if it is contagious? " Aryan frowned
"Help me" Siya was now crying , her hair was undone looking like maniac.

They quickly paid and exited the restaurant and so did Imlie and Angad.

"Bhabhi!! You are cray!" Angad high fived
"No am not crazy! I just cant stand that bitch. I will burn in jealousy yaar and Tauji unko chodungi nai mein" She mutteted and grinded her teeth.

They kept following him and Siya who now stopped at doctor clinic. Imlie just smiled as they entered and then her and Angad left for home.

Aryan at night in their bedroom, "Why did you do that?"
"Because i cannot stand her" She made a face and stared back at him
"Stop being childish , am on duty. It can be dangerous good that she was alone what if somebody else keeping guard on her and they saw what you did?! " he angrily grabbed her shoulder

"I dont care! I am jealous!! Got it!!! "
"Am on mission baba why are you jealous" He said softly chuckling
"I am and i will keep doing what i want to until she goes back or gets arrested"
"This is not a joke! This is why i did not want to marry in first place! Safety ki pravah nai tumhe!!  Just want to be stubborn! Dont follow me again! Varna mujhse bura koi nai hoga! Am serious!"

"I dont care i will do it. What does she think of herself wearing short clothes showing her breast trying to seduce my husband?!!!! " she threw pillow on Aryan face and went inside bathroom banging the door.

"Get out now! Bachi kahi ki"
"Blablablablabla" She replied from bathroom.

"Imlie!" He banged the door
"Aryan!!" She banged back irritating him.

.......

Kya karega Aryan uski bachi jaisi biwi ka?😹