Chap 33 - Imlie lecture

"Three basic very basic i will teach you is elbowing, eye poke and knee to the groin. Simple enough right?"
"Yes" Imlie replied and then Adhyam started with the first and made Imlie practice and slowly all three were taught within two hours of session.

Imlie was bruised Adhyam was tought on her but she made sure she left one bruise on Adhyam body. It was on his nose.
"I want to take a pic stay still" Imlie ordered
"No way! " Adhyam said hiding his face and about to leave.
"Nahi bachu kaha jaeyga" She jumped on his back and pulled him down and locked him. Adhyam eyes was wide "Wow bhabhi where did you learn this"
"Movies darling Movie" And she quickly took a picture and proudly posted in their family group which was dead since Rehaan death.

Adhyam was smiling after long "Doll you are smart. You acted as if you dont know anything"
"I know right"She got up and wiped her face with towel that was kept there.
"I want to talk you Adhu" As Adhyam nodded while drinking his protein.
"I want helping hand at home" Adhyam looked confused
"I want devrani. I want kajal . Get married"She straight forward put the proposal infront of him.
Adhyam started coughing while he heard, Imlie patted his back.
"What? Marriage? But kajal-" Adhyam said
"Dont worry about Kajal . She said yes" Imlie smiled
"Wah aap dono sachi bohut shaatir ho. Baat bhi hogai" Adhyam  frowned and now was lost in thought.
"Bolo yes?" Imlie asked
"Bhabhi actually Rehaan just-"
"Look dont tell Rehaan is gone just this that. I miss Rehaan as all of you do. He is not gone for me he is here with us. He would be happy for you , enough of maatam in this house. You think he will be happy to see you all like this? Huh? Socha hai kabhi? Looking at you all you know how much it hurts me? I know you guys were together since babies but so what? Even if feel his absence he was my sane devar, he was the most understanding of me than all of you. When Aryan was leaving, he came to me at night and talk to me whole night trying to calm me down. My Cutie is gone now what? I am living and keeping my sanity without Aryan because I love you guys too and cannot see all of your face hanging all day. It has affected so much that none of you remembered its my birthday including me! " She threw the towel venting all her anger out . She stomped her feet like a child and went away.

Adhyam stood there like statue, "Maine to itnu saa sawal kia aur bada lecture deke chali gai upar se guilt mein daal dia" he pouted "Doll bhi nai over dramatic hai" Then he quickly made calls.

Imlie angrily went in, Angad was coming towards her "doll your face"
"Dur raho! Nai chaye care "She picked pillow from sofa and threw at him and Rudrang who was quietly typing on his phone.

She went upstairs looking like small child from school.
Adhyam came when she threw pillows at her other two devars.
"What happen to doll?" Rudrang asked curious
"Lecture on how we are all too sad and how nobody remembers her birthday. Also she wants me to get married to Kajal asap" Adhyam scratched his head as he told them.

Rudrang started laughing and so did Angad, Adhyam eyes rolled and he too joined them. It was after long the brothers finally smiled and laughed.
"Ek number ki Tulsi hai bhabhi" Rudrang said shaking his head
"Bro bahar rehna ta itna dialogues mare hai" Adhyam said sitting on sofa.

"So bro getting married?" Angad hugged
"I havent said yes" Adhyam scowled
"Doll lecture dia hai next time pata nai kya karegi"
"You are right. She is more danger than our brother"

Imlie went on her bed and started crying "Ughhhhh! Aryan you ddint even message me!!! Sab gadhe ho. I dont want to talk to anyone" She picked her phone and saw message from Aryan.

"I am not fine because you are not with me. I miss you more than you. I feel empty Imlie. Lots of things happening. I will talk to you in evening . I have to go bye" she threw the phone. There was no bday message.

"I will celebrate birthday on my own! I will go to bar! Kya hua agar Aryan ne bottles fek dia i can go out and drink! Kaju ki bachi tum bhi!" she started bawling like a child just because nobody wished her even though she forgot her own birthday and just remembered when she was lecturing Adhyam.