Chap 37- Imlie gets shot

Imlie was sitting in bar waiting for someone, she looked nervous. She had called her devars and they are super pissed but it was too late she was away from them. She asked their help for any informers they might have in Shimla. They agreed to help her if she keeps a gun on her at all times. She agreed but she knew she will never use it.

Just then a short guy came and sat and looked at her then quickly ordered himself a drink.
"313 Sunflower bunglow" He whispered took his drink and went to dance floor. Imlie breath a sigh of relief, she had small smile. She quickly grabbed her purse and left the bar.

She got a cab and gave him the dress, she was nervous as she didnt know what to expect. After 20 mins she was standing near a huge gate. Nobody was around, it was silent. No guards nothing but there was huge lock. She knew he must be in there, she looked around one more time and slowly walked. The gate had sharp edges but she will have to climb that too in a tight aline dress.

"Imlie tu toh gai" She started to put a foot on small edge at bottom of gate and another one at another edge. Slowly she climbed, her dress was too tight she was scared it will tear anytime. Then came the hardest part her hands she kepts on sharp edges top of gate the edges has small gap in between she put one leg on other side and slowly took another leg. Her hand started bleeding and closing her eyes she jumped.

"Fuck!" As she fell on her chest, her elbow scrapped , her knee bruised. She got up, and looked at the bunglow. There was no light, her heart was beating fast. She saw the door locked , she tried walking around the house to find any windows . Most windows were closed except one, a kitchen one. She quickly pushed herself in from the window and jumped.
She heard something and she flinched and looked around but saw small rat running away.

"Oh god, baby where are you?" She was now crying. It was dark she tried turning on lights but nothing was working. She saw couple rooms and she headed towards the end of the corridor one. It was locked , so she removed her pin and did her trick. It opened easily. As soon she open the door, she saw Aryan. She stared wide eyes, he had no shirt on, he was just wearing sweatpants. He had blood , and beating marks all over his back. It seemed he was sleeping, Imlie slowly walked and went on her knees. She was trembling and she gasped "Aru" She turned him around, when Aryan heard someone voice he slowly opened his eyes and was suprised to see Imlie.

"You came back my angel. You come here everyday , show me love and go away. You will go again today. I am upset with you" he smiled caressing her cheeks. Imlie was crying, she knew he thinks he was dreaming.

She touched his hands "I am really here Aru"And she kissed him. When he felt the touch, his eyes went wide and suddenly he sat up. He was now angry, his eyes lost all the spark she saw moment ago "What the fuck you are doing here? How can they let you go? Get out from here!!! They will be here any minute"
"You also come with me, i came to takw you"She tried touching his hands
"Get out Imlie! I cannot!!! I know what am doing"
"But look at you, kitni burintarah se mara hai. Please chalo"
"Am not coward get out now!" he said very dangerously.

Just then they heard voices, Imlie thought they will get caught but when they saw Rudrang and Adhyam they both breath sigh of relief but at same time looked suprised.

"Bhabhi chalo!" Adhyam came and picked her by hand.
"Aryan!"She looked at him
" we will take him"
"No i am not coming, i am close, Hussain is coming this weekend to confront me"
"Then what bhai? Huh? You have no way to fight, you have no weapons. Please get up" Adhyam insisted.
"Tum log sab yaaha aaye kyu!" He yelled
"Bhabhi bhag gai Shimla, informers sab jaga bhatak ti rahi, finally apka pata chal. Hum nikal gaye the subha, hume pata tha kucj gadbad karegi bhabhi"Adhyam said getting angry and looking at Imlie like she was a child.

"I dont get any of you!why are we arguing. Lets just get out then we can planl"Imlie said looking at Aryan again.

Again they heard voices and all three become alert. Man in black dress came with guns in hand, and behind them walked Rabia and Hussain. Then there was chaos, fight broke out. Rabia just smiled as the brothers fought and Hussain looked at Imlie with lust.

Imlie saw a gun fell from a guards hand as she went to grab it Rabia shot her and the bullet hit her on side. She screamed in pain.. she fell.....another bullet hit her right on ribs. Her eyes finally closed

2 months later Mumbai :

"Imlie sun na aaj tera interview hai" Kajal said waking her up
Imlie woke up with no expression and nodded and went to bathroom. Kajal sighed, this was tough for her to act as if nothing happened, and for Imlie her memory was erased. Yes Aryan erased her memory with special medicine that they have secretly used in lot of missions. How effective it was they wasnt sure, but when Imlie woke up from coma, Imlie didnt recognize Kajal and thats when they knew it worked.

Imlie was infront of mirror dressing up in white blouse.