Chap 12 - Closeness

"Mm ok"Imlie said and first went to freshen up the. Went downstairs. Brothers were talking something when they saw Imlie became quiet.

Imlie folded her hands and scolded "What is this drama? He didnt hide , I knew about it"
"But bhabhi his behavior before all this wasnt right and  we feel bad that we didnt notice. And we also had yelled at you." Angad started crying, Adhyan tried consoling.

"You could have easily left us, didnt have to deal with our drama. You came here, taking care of us what more we can ask and our behavior sucked"Rudrang said his head bowed.
"Bus Bus enough!"Imlie went and hugged Angad
"Bacha chup, its all good. Acha how about today we go out"She suggested
"But bhai?" Angad asked
"If he can go today to work with that condition then today he can too. He just have to sit and eat " Imlie told them.

"Ok lets go. Our first outing as family"Rehaan jumped from other side of sofa to the end where Imlie and Angad was.

"Go tell brother" Imlie went upstairs to inform and saw Aryan struggling to wear tshirt.

"Wait , I will get you a shirt. We gave decided to go out"Imlie told him as she went into closet and got nice white shirt.

"You guys go, i dont feel like it"Aryan said takinh shirt from her. Imlie snatched it back, "If you want me to forgive you then"She blackmailed. He sighed "Ok"
"Ye nikaldu?"The tank top he was wearing was sweaty. He nodded.

He was just looking at her. Imlie took off his men tank slowly. Her heart beating fast, first time she was this close to him. She quickly got a towel and wiped his chest slowly. He was looking at hee features, cute nose and sharp eyes.  He had small smile, she is beauitful and sweet she always was. Imlie felt her cheeks getting warm and she was sure her ears turning red. She was blushing, she started to button the shirt. One of her bangs came infront of her eye before she could move it, Aryan did it for her. He traced the hair behind the ear.

"Thank you" He said very softly still looking at her but this time on her pink lips. He shook his head realising what is he thinking.

They both went downstairs, Adhyam said "Can we go Chinese ?"
All agreed , and went to their car. The Jeep was enough to fit the brothers, but Imlie? Where will she sit? They realized then Rudrang suggested with a naughtiness "Bhai ke god mein beth jao"
"What? How can i? He is injured"Imlie quickly denied
"Are bhabhi its his fault only why he had to hurt himself today. Anyways you have to sit on legs not on his hands" Angad added
"But-"Imlie looked at Aryan for help but Aryan's answer suprised her.

"Its fine. Its the only way if we want to go together"He shrugged making sure he doesnt hurt his shoulder.
Imlie couldnt argue but she felt really awkward as they settle. Rudrang was driving, with Angad next to him.
All other three settled behind and Imlie trying not to move much on his lap.  She almost had a heart attack when there was bump and Rudrang was going on speed as soon he tried to break Imlie almost fell forward but Aryan held by her stomach. The coolness of his  hand on stomach, she gulped and almost felt she would die right now.

Adhyam was observing all this and Imlie reaction , he started laughing. Everybody looked at him witb questioning eyes "Why are you laughing idiot?" Rehaan asked seriously
"Brothers hand and bhabhi reaction"Is all he said and looked out of window.

Imlie punched his hand "Shut up" she definitely wanted to dig a hole and hide.

..........

Will we have noodle romance or just fun time at the chinese place? Next chapter will find out