Chap 3- Family

Imlie saw him going to washroom, she quickly opened her bag and removed her shorts and tshirt. She could hear the water running, she quickly removed her saree and changed into night wear. She then went to closet room, and saw it was pretty big. There was enough space for her, she took her bag and slowly started to organize her clothes in that closet room. Suddenly she felt a presence, she turned around and blushed. Aryan was in his towel, wet hair, water dripping on his body.
"He is hot" Imlie gulped. Scars interesting as she eyed his body. Aryan folded his hand and scowled at her , Imlie totally unaware still checking him out.

Aryan cleared his throat "Stop checking me out" he said
"Um, I .. I wasnt checking you out. " Imlie turned back to her work without explaining further she was so embarassed. Aryan rolled his eyes and tried to find his sweatpants. Imlie looked at him again this time his back was infront of her, her eyes went wide. There was big tatoo on his back-Tiger face roaring. Imlie quickly turned her face away.

"So much to know about him" she thought. Aryan we t away after finding his sweats. Imlie too followed him after sometime. Aryan was on bed typing something in his laptop. Imlie went other side of bed and was about to sit, "Sleep on sofa" he said without looking at her.

"No"Imlie replied "I want to sleep on bed, you have problem you sleep on sofa. I am tired" She lied down on bed facing towards him and staring at him curiously.
Their eyes met, one eyes was curious other just annoyed.

"Why are you always so annoyed?"Imlie asked
"I am like that only"He replied
"Acha tell me what do you brothers do?? I mean i know my tauji is your boss but he never gave me details of your work" Aryan didnt reply. Imlie made a face as she didnt get any respond . After sometime Aryan spoke , "We are officers. I work for narcotics also sometimes special force. Rehaan and Rudrang work for Homicide. Angad works with Women and children welfare team and Adhyam works for state. Anything else you want to know?" He asked without looking at her.

"Hmm nothing for now" Imlie said sleepily. She was excited for her new life just nervous because Aryan was very cold towards her. She knows he married her for Tauji and so did she. But she was more open towards this marriage she always been a warm and friendly person. She loved the idea of love and family that she never had. She prayed to god, yes she was spiritual and religious. She always prayed to Shiv ji. She also noted that tomorrow she needs to go shopping and change things around in this house. She slept like a baby, Aryan didnt want to disturb her so he went to balcony with his work.

He had to write quick report, he lit a cigarette and stared at Imlie who was sleeping peacefully.
"Your just responsibility" he mumbled. He shook his head and went back to his report.

In the morning, when she woke up Aryan wasnt around. She saw the time and it was 9 am, she quickly got up and freshen up.  She went downstairs and saw brothers in kitchen.

"Gm guys what are you doing?" Imlie stood there with hands on her waist.
"Bhabhi making breakfast " Rehaan said
"You all sit. Its my pehli rasoi today"
"Wow bhabhi, Abroad rehke bhi you know all the rituals"
"Movies darling" She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Ok kitchen is all yours we cant wait" Rudrang said excitedly.

Imlie was now alone first she checked cabinets and drawers for spices and what all they have in house. Then she quickly for breakfast made upama and halwa as per ritual. While upama and halwa was cooking she quickly cut vegetables and started to make bhindi ki sabzi because that was the only vegetable in fridge she found.

She sneaked her head out of kitchen and requested "Ek jan meri madad kardo please" Angad quickly got up and went in. His eyes and lips were sparkling at the smell and look of food.

He helped laid the upma and halwa for breakfast.
"Oh my god, aaj maa jaisi feeling aa rahi hai. " Adhyam said almost emotional.
"Hum mardo ka haath ka khane se thak gaya hai. "Rehaan added.

Just then Aryan came and raised his eyebrows , his brothers were serving themselves food. They all looked excited like children.
He sat and took bowl for himself with little halwa. He loved it but kept straight face .

"Yaar you guys busy eating somebody say something is it good?" Imlie asked nervously
"Delicious!!" Rudrang said loudly licking his lips. All of them nodded except ofcourse Aryan.

"Ok so i also made sabzi for you guys, i know you all go to work. I am sure you guys dont have lunch boxes but today whatever small dibbas i could find i made 5 containers like that. Just order roti naan from outside ok?" She instructed. Everybody was looking at her awe, Angad and Adhyam jumped from their chair and hugged her hard.

"Thank you" Adhyam was crying "Its just first day and you are doing so much for us already. What i always been missing you are fullfilling it" Rehaan and Rudrang too join them and all of them hugged and crushed Imlie. Imlie just patted them, "I always wanted a big family and now i have it then why not show them my love hmm?" She too became emotional.

Aryan was just frowning and staring at the soap opera infront of him. He removed his cigarette and lit it.
"Drama hogaya ho, then kaam pe jana hai" He said that and walked out.

"Dont mind him bhabhi. He always been taking care of us, he never had time for himself so overtime he just become this workholic robot. I am sure soon he will -"

"No worries " imlie interuppted Rehaan.
"Go all of you, late hojayega"
All of them grabbed their lunch, Rehaan took Aryan lunch with him and left.