Chap 30- Gone

Her heart was still racing , his words still ringing in her ears "I love you." Aryan had dropped her at work, it was emotional bye from Imlie. She had kept silence, her heart was feeling restless as if something was going to happen.

"Apna dhyan rakhna ok?" Kissing her forehead
"Hmm" she turned to leave but Aryan held her hand
"Phone sex will do tonight" He winked, Imlie gasped
"What?!! What are you saying?" She cleared her throat.
"Jo tumne suna. And listen all the bottles are thrown no buying any alchol from today. Even my brothers are not allowed" He said strictly
"But"
"No buts. Now go before i have you right here"
"Besharam insaaan" She stomped her feet and left. Aryan briefed Shakti on his way to Siya house. Siya was waiting with bags packed.
"Whats this? Where are you going?" Aryan asked
"We are going. Back to Shimla. I have gotten new work for you there"
"I havent resigned yet"
"Who cares you are quitting just call them"She took his phone and started dialing boss number.
"Here" the phone rang other end.

"I quit Sir" He said staring straight on Siya face
"No buts,  no i dont want to discuss" and then he just cut the call. He took deep breaths
"Flight is in two hours we need to leave now" Aryan had no choice but to go to Shimla. He will message his family later and inform.

Shimla evening time:

After reaching Shimla, they arrived at Siya's apartment. Siya was successful bringing him away from Mumbai now her next target. To kill his brothers, she doesnt want any interference from his officers brother's either. She called someone and gave orders.

Mumbai night time:

Rehaan was outside with his team , just then he got message from his doll.
"Rehaan please pick me up from Kajal house. Adhyam wants to stay with Kajal tonight so you come pick me"
"Sure bhabhi" He said chewing his gum. He got in the jeep and went on his way. Unaware of his surroundings, suddenly couple bikes raced and dropped something in the back of jeep and rushed away. Rehaan frowned and kept foot on break.

He turned around, and saw a grenade his eyes wide before he could get out there was loud boom. Huge fire and smoke spread through the sky. Passerbys froze with sudden blast. People rushed to the scene and tried to remove body. But only a leg was found .

Imlie was waiting for Rehaan when suddenly Adhyam screamed on a call behind her. Kajal was crying Imlie didnt understand. Adhyam ran out of the apartment, Imlie heart raced she ran behind him.

Adhyam eyes blurred with tears and kept running. Kajal tried running behind him but fell and Imlie reached her. "Adhu kyu aise bhag raha hai? Kya hua bolo na " Imlie asked worried , her heart would burst anytime.

"Woh Woh Rehaan" Kajal sobbed
"Rehaan? What ?" Imlie shouted and shook Kajal "Batao!! Kya hua?"
"Woh blast" And she fell on her knees, Imlie stood there blank. Then looked at Adhyam running on road, she now ran behind him. Adhyam reached the scene which wasnt that far from Kajal house.

He screamed" Bhai!!!!"