Chap 25- Maan jao

It was silent breakfast but Aryan spoke today "Boys am disappointed in you. Jail? Seriously? You are not teenagers" he scolded
"Bhai please that is over with. And so what if we got drunk? We enjoyed" Angad shrugging.
"And also aap to bolo hi mat!" Rudrang said angrily "Drunk we did but we didnt hurt anyone. You hurt our doll by going out with that bitch!"He said without any fear today.
"Rudrang!!"Aryan yelled
"Dont shout! How dare you go back to her?! What about your duty towards your work? She fucking betrayed you and you are hanging out with her?! Disgusting " He got up and kicked his chair making it fall down.

Aryan too stood up "Enough! Without knowing the truth you guys stop reacting" Imlie had enough she too get up "We are over reacting bolo kya bola tumne mujhe kal huh?" She asked now again crying
"Bus! Hell with all of you" He left his breakfast just like that and left from the house. Everybody looked at each other and Imlie too picked her purse and went.

Everybody was moodless , but at work they did their work as if everything was normal. Imlie went out for lunch by herself and saw Aryan again with Siya .
She fisted her hands went to their table picked the glass of water and threw on Siya. She did same with Aryan. And just like that she left, she had winning smile as she exited the restaurant. She took her lunch to nearby park sat on bench . She couldn't eat, she just sat there tears again spilling on her cheeks.

"Ye kya harkat thi Imlie?" Aryan was sitting in black tshirt his jacket now wet is off his body. He looked hot with wet face but Imlie just looked sideways angrily "Besharam ho tum. After all that happen yesterday you still going out with her? I feel disgusted , I want to go back to London" she hugged him and cried.
"Go back to her if you want but send me back to London. Azaad kardo is rishte se" She sobbed and Aryan hugged her tightly. "Ssssh. Bus chali jaana London par meri baat-" She left the hug and now took her purse started hitting him with it "YOUR AUDACITY! Go london ! Not one time you stopping me ! Ridiculous "

She was about to turn and leave but Aryan grabbed her by waist and made her sit on his lap and held her tightly. "Chodo" She dig her nails in his hand but he held her tightly.

"I can never let you go baby. Let me complete what i want to say. Look at me first" He tried to turn her face towards him first she denied then she looked at him with pout.

"First of all I am sorry about when you first came to house as a newly wedded i behaved wrong. I said things I shouldn't have. Secondly I dont love Siya. She is still my enemy. This is work Imlie please jaan i cant tell you details but understand she cannot know what you are to me! Idhar bhi mein kaise karke aaya hu. Am on mission i have to catch big people now you get it" He was saying in very soft voice and was so close his lips kept touching her jaw. It send current to her body but she kept quiet and listened. She blinked ans stared at him.

"Really? And what about us?" She asked
"I am yours day we married yes i said all those crap but i was blind and in denial about Siya so called death. I realized that was never love it was just my stubbornness , my want my like my attraction."

"And me?" She asked blinking innocently
"You? You are special" He bit her nose
"Maan jao! And tum nai manogi toh 4 sandh ghar pe mera jina haram kardenge" he joked
"I will think about it" and with that she bit his hand suddenly making him lose his hold.

"Aur ha Mr Aryan whatever you are doing whenever i see you two together i will react i dont care" She stomped her feet and went but now she had smile.

Aryan chuckled and saw her until she disappeared.

At same time in a small cafe,

Kajal and Adhyam were holding hands and laughing.
"Maan gai tu" Adhyam said kissing her hands
"Yes tum ho hi itne chipku" She giggled
"Shaadi karoge mujhse?" Adhyam asked
"What? Arent you too fast?" kajal asked shocked
"Ha so what? I mean what you want to know about me? Acha kama leta hu, tumhari best friend ka devar hu and best thing you two can live under same roof. Such a hot offer " He winked
"Oh god!" She hit her head " What you eat everyday?" she asked

"Your head and in future whatnot" Kajal gasped when he said that
"You are pervert! why did i say yes to be your gf" She said in regret tone
"Too late tum mere kabze mein ho darling "He said grabbing her waist and kissing her cheeks and Kajal wanted to hide in embarrassment.

...........

Sorry short chapter again but will make up for this this week. Am having bad migraine past two days so was not able to post.