Chap 15- Sensual Dance

"Bhai look , yeh Tom apni jerry ke kamar par haath rakh kar aakho mein aakh daal kar mast dance kar raha hai" Angad instigate his brother, he knew this will make Aryan go mad.
"Ha bhai, Look"Rehaan added with small chuckled.
Aryan was frowning and took a shot of tequila twice.
"Bhai dont tell me abhi bhi Siya yaad aa rahi hai. Otherwise by now you would have taken your girl away from other man" Angad added more fuel to the fire
"Dont mention her name. That betrayer, that bitch " he gritted his teeth and went to bar and grabbed Rudrang drink and gulped it down. Rudrang looked at him amazed and then realized his brothers eyes were on his wife .

Aryan kept the glass and went to dance floor, he folded his sleeve, his mucles showing he opened his top two buttons and asked Jeremy "May I?" Glaring at him gesturing he wanted to dance with his woman.

Aryan was drunk, his eyes scanning Imlie. His eyes full of desire , he suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled towards him . Imlie was shocked but realized that he is drunk, she just looked into his eyes.

"Pasta was tasty" He said looking at her lips
"Thanks but why did you ate all of it?"Imlie whispered
"Because its mine. I dont like sharing whats mine" He swayed his body as the music played. Imlie followed his lead.

"When is Billa i mean Jeremy going back?" He asked etching her more closer now their chest was touching each other. From far away the brothers were smiling and high fiving each other.

"Haye nazar lage mere gudda gudi ko"Adhyam said doing nazar utaro gesture.

Imlie frowned and said angrily "Yeh kya bila bila laga rakha hai?"
"He only said he is tom you are jerry" He said in husky voice , his face was very close making Imlie heart race fast. She gulped but kept strong front.

Adhyam took Kajal hand and they too started dancing next to Imlie and Aryan.

"Meri gf banogi?" Adhyam asked
"Hmm"Kajal lost in his eyes
" Oh didnt expect that"Flicking her nose and smiling

Here , Imlie "He has name Jeremy"
"Tch for me Billa. Aur mein woh bulldog jise Tom darta tha" Aryan said dangerously
"You are drunk and blabbering anything" imlie tried to remove his hand and leave pissed.
"Tch Tch. Complete the dance"He whispered in her ear, sending jolt through Imlie body.
Imlie gave up and continued dancing, this time not looking in eyes.
"Pyaari lag rahi ho"He slurred
"Hmm" she looked in his eyes again, not sure understanding what he feels for her.
"I should only see all this"He traced one finger down from neck to middle of cleavage sending shiver in Imlie body.

"You only said , that this marriage is of compromise? Bhale hi Siya ka topic ended but it doesnt change what you really feel"Imlie taunted but softly
"Shut up. Dont take her name"Pulling her hair back slightly and then smelling her neck.

Imlie was shaking, her body reacting to his touch as much he was.
"Chodiye. Aap drunk hai" Imlie said trying to taking off the floor.

"No" He pulled her back but Imlie tried leaving his hand. Just then Jeremy came and took Imlie hand away from Aryan. "Dude Chill, she doesnt want to dance. You cannot force her" Aryan who now completely lost it punched Jeremy in his eyes.

Everybody around gasped, Imlie angrily "Whats wrong with you. Why you punched him?"

"I wanted to punch him since he arrived " The brothers saw the ruckus and came running .

"Bro chalo you are drunk" Adhyaam pulled him.
"Take him Adhyam varna mera gussa inhone dekha nai" Imlie threatened and helped Jeremy stand straight. "I AM SO SORRY" Imlie started crying trying to check his eyes which was now swollen.

"I want to see your gussa come on"Aryan challenged
"Bro chalo"Rudrang , adhyam, Angad and Rehaan all were holding him and tried to take him out of club.
Kajal came to Imlie "Imlie calm down yar"
"Why calm down. Look bichare ko mara. He is our guest" She said angrily glaring at Aryan who was still smiling and staring back at her.

"Jungli billi"He whispered loudly. Angad wanted to laugh but the situation was too serious and he didnt want to look like an idiot.
"Aapko dikhaungi jungli giri ab!" Pointing finger at him.

"Lets go Jeremy we will take cab!" Kajal shook her head in dissapointment at her jiju and showed tongue to Adhyam.
All three went outside and got in cab. Imlie had grabbed ice from bar before leaving she was trying to ice under his eyes.

"Its Ok. He was drunk . I shouldnt have come between you too"
"You shouldnt have . "Imlie agreed with seriousness
"Yea I dont what came on to me. Maybe i still have feelings for you" He said softly admitting and looking out of window. Imlie sighed , tired and angry at both the guys.

Channel link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaZ8Wg3KWEKkXVV0tH19