Chap 32 - Training / Missing you

Aryan had left for Shimla , he was successful in making Rabia fool so far and he would like to continue. She had started taking him to her social circle where slowly everybody started to know Aryan. Thats what Aryan wanted, to slowly climb the ladder and reach Hussain. Beside that he had told his men to investigate his brother death unaware that the killer is living in same place he is. Rabia was happy that killing one brother had impacted whole family. She was still insistent that they divorce soon and ofcourse Aryan had started to prepare the fake divorce papers. After he went Shimla, Rabia always was near him trying to support him emotionaly for his brother death.

Because of that Aryan could hardly message or call Imlie from his other phone. Its been three weeks and he had not talked to his wife and brothers.

In Mumbai,  Adhyam Angad and Rudrang was not same anymore. They always had straight serious face and always kept tab on Imlie.

Imlie worked from home after requesting alot to Rakesh, she would only go out for groceries or any essential shopping for herself or for the home. Kajal would almost come everyday and noticed Imlie had become quieter and serious as well.
"Imlie whats wrong ? Smile karna bhul gai ho. Adhyam bhi tumhare tarah hogaya hai" Kajal asked as help Imlie for evening dinner.

"Kaju i dont know everybody in the house is like me or i am like them. We feel a void after Rehaan mere cute se fun se devar hasna bhul gaye hai toh phir mein kaise muskarau? And Aryan? I dont know how he is ? If he eats properly taking care of himself or just risking life to fullfill his mission" Tension lines were so visible on her face that for a moment sweet Imlie looked too much older than her age.

"You guys cant stay this way. I am trying to make Adhyam smile but he is not able to"
"Hmm. I have a suggestion Kaju" Imlie all of sudden said
"Bol"
"Get Married" Imlie said seriously
"But itni jaldi" Kajal hesistated
"You love him then whats the problem? He will also feel less guilty. I dont even know why is he even guilty. All of them are taking burder of his death as if its their fault"
"Rudrang Angad mein sambhal lungi"Imlie continued
"But we can start from here" Imlie said
Kajal eventuallt agreed but she was shy to talk about it to Adhyam so Imlie suggested she will talk to him soon about it.

When the brothers sat for dinner, "Bhabhi kal se training shuru karenge. Make sure you start eating healthy and enough protein in your diet. I dont want any carelessness" Adhyam said with strict voice.

Imlie nodded , "Sure adhyam I will become so strong that i will beat each one of you" She tried joking , it was bad attempt but none of them commented or even smiled. Just hmm.

Imlie looked down at her food and controlled her tears,
"I cant see my strong Rathore men like this. Rehaan come back" She wished but knew it was useless.
She didnt eat properly hence next day it was going to be tough for her.

At night she messaged Aryan hoping she would get reply.
"How are you? Are you eating properly? Please take care of yourself. I miss you alot. I want to hug you tightly.♥️ Listen I was thinking to get Adhyam and Kajal married what you think? It will be good for Adhyam. Am sure Rehaan would be happiest if he was here. I miss him😭. I havent talked to you in long. Please talk to me soon when you get time. By the way tomorrow my training finally start. Good luck to me.
Bye good night... i luv.." her hand stopped , she pressed send knowing she didnt complete her sentence. A tear fell and she wiped it quickly.

Morning 6 am,

Adhyam was wearing man tank too and sweat pants and Imlie was wearing sports bra and sweat pants.
"Ok bhabhi, I am teaching you basic defense. Its very easy but you need to clear your mind and focus"

"Hm" She took minute to clear her head of everything and then opened her eyes with determination "I am ready"