Chap 6- Pyaar ki shuruvaat?

"Devarji arent you little fast?" Imlie teased Adhyam
"Bhabhi" he said little shy now and little embarassed.
"I will give you her number but tell me is this for just fling or timepass because then I definitely not giving you her number and also will keep her away from you" Imlie said with little protectiveness in her voice
"No! Bhabhi the first sight i kinda fell for her! I never had steady girlfriend. Yes flings here and there but never this feeling as soon i see her" He sincerely told her.

"Take care of her , pamper her" Imlie said with a smile and gave him number
"You know she will kill me for this" Imlie giggled
"Dont worry ek baar apne pyaar mein fasa du kuch nai karpayegi aapko" Adhyam joked
"Pagal" She tapped him on his head. Soon he was gone too.

Imlie was alone again this time she wanted to explore the house and the garden. See Imlie was really shaitan jungli meow if she wants to find something she would and she exactly got something to dig in. As she was romaing the rooms of the house, she came across something in study room by accident. She was checking some paintings and the antique pieces when her hand kind touched a deer's head. It was gold deer face sitting on desk, and when her hand touched it , it pressed down. The shelves parted and a door was there, Imlie stood there with sparkle in her eyes.
She felt like a kid, things she always saw in movies now playing in front of her. "A secret door! How exciting! I wonder whats here" All her excitment was faltered as soon as she opened the door. Her eyes wide, small tears started to form in her eyes.

She went in with shaky legs, she closed the door . It was a white bedroom with pictures all around. Pictures of a beautiful woman, her sharp features can attract anyone. But thats not what shocked her, in the picture was her new friend, her husband. She sat on the bed looking around, pictures of them together, some very intimate ones like the woman kissing the corner of his lips, also where she kissing his tiger tatoo and Aryan kissing her tatoo.

She sobbed and sat there blank for sometime, but then she had a small smile as wiped the tears.
"I thought you are mean, arrogant rude person Aryan but these pictures tell me othetwise. So much love in your eyes, kyu chupake rakha inhe? Kyu shaadi ki agar aap already kisi se commited hai? Oh my god, unintentionally my Tauji imposed me on you, no wonder you keep distance from me" She was talking to herself.
"Maybe in my life i might not be lucky to get your love, but these pictures make me respect you more, because you love this person so much that you sacrificed yourself." She smiled, "No worries Aryan, I will try my best to make hers again but for that you will have to open up to me or find myself "

She went closer to one of the pictures where is tatoo was visible , he was standing against the glass door looking out to the city, his back with tiger looked so dangerous, she unknowingly came closer and kissed his picture, on the tatoo. A tear dropping, she quickly wiped and giving one last look left the room. She closed it and pressed the deer again and the shelves came backtogether. Her mind now filled with so many thoughts, so many questions but no anger for him.

She came out in living room, and saw Rudrang pacing and shouting on phone.
Imlie waited for him to finish the call "I dont care Sonakshi! I saw you with Akshay again and this time i dont forgive you. You are out of my life from today!" He looked really angry and threw the phone where Imlie was standing . He didnt see Imlie so he threw and it hit her right on head.
"Aah" Imlie flinched in pain, Rudrang when he heard the voice realized what he had done in his rage.

"Oh my god Bhabhi" He came to her , touched her head where it was little bleeding.
"I am sorry Bhabhi" He looked worried , he quickly ran and got first aid box.

"Bethe bhabhi" Imlie sat but she didnt care about her head "Kya hua Rudrang?" She asked with so much concern , "Nothing bhabhi, i am sorry" Rudrang looked he will cry any moment.

She stopped him, "Tell me then only you can bandaid me" She said stubbornly.
"My girlfriend Sonakski, she cheated on me and this is second time Bhabhi. She is begging and saying sorry but i cannot anymore" he said . Then he removef bandaid and applied on her forehead.

"Pehle hi baar kyu usko chance dia khudko hurt karne ko? Hmm?" She asked
"Love bhabhi, badi kutti cheez hai" Rudrang said laughing sarcastically
"Thats not love, thats just want and stubborness. Thats your ego speaking that how can she cheat you, so you gave her chance to be bigger person but look what happened again " He caressed his head like a sister, like a mother.

"Hmm bhabhi are you sure you are from London?" He asked with a smirk
"Why?" She chuckled
"You speak so nicely , and so much good hindi"
"See am multitalented" Showing her tongue
"We are lucky bhabhi to have you , it feels we know you for so long! " He then hugged her, and suddenly started crying.

Imlie was taken aback, "Rudrang hey" But he held her tightly.
Imlie let him cry "Its ok Rudra" She patted his back.
"I miss mom so much bhabhi, you have no idea, we brothers are good at hiding our emotions but ever since you came it feels like something that was missing in our home you are filling that space."
"Promise me bhabhi, you wont leave us? Will try our best to behave and if anyone of us ever hurt you you just tell us even if its me" He parted from the hug and took her hand.

Imlie was smiling, in such short time she got a family.
"Are baba never ever will leave you guys" Rudrang kissed her hand.

"Acha tell me you wont ever think about taking her back, I am not against you loving anyone but if she is hurting you then there is no point " She explained
"Bhabhi you are right" He sighed "I will tried to now stay away from her, i dont need such toxicity in my life."

"Good. Now tell me aaj koi kaam nai?"
"Aaj actually i wasnt feeling well told my partner to cover any case that comes in"
"Ok then go rest"
"Hmm I will. And lunch? Did you eat? " he asked
"Yes" she lied.
"Ok great because i ate on the way" He then got up and went upstairs to his room.

The day and evening went by fast, Imlie was still in her thoughts while cooking too. At night, her eyes followed Aryan and his moves. She saw how he putting up a facade infront of his brother, his smile is there just not reaching his eyes.

"If i keep watching you Aru, then naa chaate hui bhi apse pyaar na ho jaaye" She sighed thinking to herself.
She was quiet during dinner and went upstairs without saying a word.

The brothers noticed it, they did eye signals to each other asking if anyone knows anything.

Whatsapp channel link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaZ8Wg3KWEKkXVV0tH19