Chap 22- Bevdo ka lockup and hangover

"Naam batao!"The lady officer yelled at them and all of the pouted as if she was the teacher.
"Angad"Angad said and one by one they said their names.

"Road pe ruckus kar rahe ho!"Officer asked
"Nooo we are just walking didi"Imlie said smiling
"What didi? Ek danda lagega sab charbi nikal jayegi"Officer showed her danda.

"Dhanoooooo dont hit my doll bhabhi"He said holding his ear
"Ye dhanno dhanno kya laga rakha hai! Jao ghar jao"
"Nooooo tum bhi chalo"Angad went and kissed her lips all of sudden, the police officer eyes went wide and she pushed him.

"How dare you?!" She slapped him and Angad who didnt care just touched his cheek "Dare? Dhanooo i lub you na"
"Havaldaar get them in car now!!!! One night in lockup , sari hegdi nikal jayegi!!!"she sat in car while the two havaldars loaded them in back car. They all were cramped up, the devars kept punching each other blaming.

"Sssssh"Imlie said
"Bhabhi doll its because of you!"Rehaan said upset
"Haa walk pe dekho chudail aunty milgai"Adhyam said
"Heyyyuu dhano bhabhi hai"Angad said biting Adhyam on shoulder
"Aaaaaaah"He screamed in pain
"Jungli kutte"Adhyam said pulling his hair and they both started fighting in back of car.

"Tum log ne pagal bana ke rakha hai!!! Lockup mein ekek danda milega tab pata chalega!" The lady officer angrily screamed at them.
"Dont bother my dhano"Angad now looked at everyone with his dangerous eyes
All bowed their head and nodded "Good. Dhanooo baby they wont make a noise" He smiled
"Ughhh ye pagal"Lady muttered to herself but she had small smile on here lips. After all Angad was hot
looking guy.

They all got lockedup together, all went to sleep as soon they entered the jail smiling. Meanwhile lady officer tried to search who these people were just then Tauji aka Randhir came in with a stick. He was not looking well but he found out from one of the officer at station that his men are in jail.

"Miss Tamanah that's your name right?" Tamanah looked up and stood and saluted. She admired this men and his work.
"Yes sir. Aap yaha? " She asked curious
"These men are my officers" He said looking toward the cell where everyone was now sleeping.

Tamanah eyes went wide "Wha- What sir?"
"Unfortunately today i see they have created ruckus , i take full responsibility but these are high rank officers work for special departments . That girl you see is my niece and wife of Aryan Singh Rathore"
"Aryan sir?!!!! " Tamanah said shocked and look towards the cell.
"Please my lawyer is here"He looked towards entrance where a mid age lawyer came in with paper.

After doing legal formalities, Tamanah told havaldar to wake them up and take them out. She was still in shock and awe, her eyes kept wandering to Angad. There was unknown pull and now ever since she found out that he is an officer she had different respect for him.

"Yelloowww taujiiii"Imlie came running and hugged her tauji.
"Bete what is all this?"
"What tauji? Just one drink" She kissed his cheeks.
"Aryan is super mad" He said
"Who cares about Alooooo"
"Aloo?" Tauji shook his head and chuckled, the boys came out looking serious as they saw their boss.

They gave half salute and looked embarassed. Angad however was staring at Tamanah and licking lips.
"Eww"Tamanah muttered "Tharki sala"
All devars who were acting like monkeys looked serious after seeing their boss and their head bowed. 

"Chalo ghar"  Tauji had got two cars to drop them off. He scolded them in car "Never i have experienced so much embarassment. Ridiculous!!!!! Batamiz. And you Imlie !!! Didn't expect this from you! And you know how Aryan was worried about you all! He is gone for important work."

Imlie rolled her eyes "Yea right he worries about me"
"Imlie!! Yeh kya harkat hai"
She kept finger on her lips and stayed quiet. When they reached home all ran inside to their bedroom and went to sleep like small children.

In Shimla,

Aryan was in bar acting to be a devdas and fake drinking. This bar was known to be filled with Hussain people and so he thought why not start here .

"Pyaar kuti cheez hai" He said sadly to man sitting next to him.
"Bolo humara yahi haal hai" That man patted his shoulder
"Siyaaa i miss you!" He said taking one more drink.
A very short guy who was playing cards on table behind ears went up when he heard Siya name. He was hussain's man. He knew Siya uff Rabia because her work as Siya was appaluaded in their circle. She had gotten so much information by acting as officer.

"Mar gai kya?" The man asked next to Aryan
"Yesss, dhishkyaaonnn" He said  and kept his head down on bar counter.

The guy behind who name was Sikah messaged someone. He got reply "Keep an eye" he got reply back.
Aryan then got up and walked out wobbling on his leg as if he was drunk too.

........

Mumbai Morning Time,

Imlie woke up with her head in hand "Ufff it hurts"
She went to bathroom and brushed her teeth and stood under shower for half hour. Her body was hurting but her head was blasting.

Slowly Slowly yesterday night scenes played infront of her and then the phone sex conversation "Oh god" She hid her face in her hand "Never drinking again" She was feeling embarrassed as hell.

She came out , her head still blasting and went downstairs for coffee. Boys were already downstairs.All of their face was red embarassment.
"Head hurts"Imlie complained
"Yes bhabhi same here. We made strong black coffee with lemon and pepper here" Rehaan handed her a cup.

"Thanks" She said and sat down. Just then phone rang , it was Aryan call on Rehaan's

"Good Morning Bhaiya" Rehaan greeted
"Remembered everything yesterday night you guys did?! Hub?! What a shameful night that you guys landed up in jail?!!!!! Haddh hoti hai!!! Let me come back once and phir dekhta hu" he was yelling and complaining and brothers and Imlie just listening qknowing its their fault.

Angad said "Bro sorry, but one good thing i found my baby" he said dreamily
"Just shut up" Aryan scolded, Angad made a face and looked away like a child.

That day everybody went to work without saying anything anymore to each other.

5 days later in Shimla:

Siya changing her look little bit went to a bar and sat on table by herself. She been hearing about Aryan coming here everyday and crying about her. Even though it was all facade she liked being with him, she had trapped him so good in love that man still pining about her. She smiled evily.
"Idiot!" She saw Aryan walking in , looking handsome as always
"What are you doing here in Shimla aru baby? Hmm ? Maybe some work given by that budga? Pata lagana padega before i come infront of you" She said to herself as Aryan sat and pined about her today too.