Chap 5-Friends

" i need help" She repeated
"Bolo" this time suprisingly it was Aryan who responded.
"You all work and even i want to work. In London i used to work as social worker. Also i used be one of the best shooting championa so i used to practice that but here i dont know where can i go for practice. So suggest?" She waited Adhyam and Angad spoke together "Shooting champion? " their mouth was formed in O.
"Yes, i mean why not? Its because of my tauji actually. He put me in it when i was a teenager." She shrugged
"We can give you practice. We have everything set up outside in garden, since we all are officers"
"What?! Really?!" Imlie exclaimed.
She hadnt explore their garden area which was huge.
"Yes!" Rudrang said
"NO!" Aryan voice boomed which made Imlie flinch.
"You can do any work beside anything to do with shooting or anything related to guns."
"But bhai-" Rehaan interjected
"No means No. Imlie i have a friend Rakesh he has small firm and needs help with accounting i will talk to him about it tomorrow"
"But Aryan please, shooting is my passion" Imlie pouted
"Ek baar samaj nai aati!! No means no!" Aryan scolded
"But bro" Adhyam too tried to support his bhabhi
"ENOUGH!! THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE AND THIS IS MY RULE. IMLIE WONT DO ANY SHOOTING PRACTICES AS MY WIFE. AND IF SHE WANT TO GO AGAINST ME THEN SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO LONDON!" He kicked the sofa and went upstairs.

Everybody was shocked at this outburst. Imlie had tears, she didnt demand anything wrong. How dare he shout at her? She covered her face , tears spilling on her face.

"Ye bhai bhi na"Angad came to Imlie tried to take hands of her face but she didnt.

In the room, Aryan was pacing up and down the around the bed. He looked tensed and angry. Siya face flashed in front of him as he closed his eyes. "No guns for her" he mumbled.

Imlie came upstairs looking upset, Aryan stared at her as she came on bed and lied down. He also didnt say anything. Next morning, Imlie with blank face made breakfast and lunch and packed it for them.

"Bhabhi aapko nai khaana?" Adhyam asked
"I am not hungry" She half heartedly smiled and went upstairs.
"Bro !" Rehaan signaled Aryan to do something
"What?" Aryan looked at them confused
"Go manao her" Angad said
"I cant" as he was about to eat poha Adhyan snatched the bowl from him.
"Then you wont eat either. Go get her. Or we are not eating too" Rudrang threatened. Aryan feeling there is no way out to this so he went upstairs.

Imlie had opened her laptop to do some job searching.
"Imlie" Aryan sat next to her
"Hmm?" Imlie replied
"I am sorry for yesterday" he said softly
"Its ok" She replied
"Lets do breakfast" he continued
" No thanx"
"Please" He tried again
"No your house your rule"She taunted
"Imlie i dont know how to tell you. I am sorry. I.. its something to do with my past. I dont want you to be around anytbing dangerous. "
"But you all are always surrounded by danger then why not me? I mean its not like am officer like you all. I just want to practice what i love" She sulked and tried convincing him.
Aryan sighed "Imlie i dont want to argue if you can understand then please do" Imlie stared in his eyes, she could she some pain but what she doesnt know yet.

After a silent moment for couple minutes "Ok fine i will agree but can we be friends? I mean i know our marriage is solely compromise. You and me did for tauji. I would like to know you more" She admitted
"Hmm, friends" He gave his hand
"Friends" She shook it
"Chalo" He got up and waited for her to follow.

Yes they were friends now, but that doesnt change Aryan's behavior much. He will be just tad softer.
"Woohooo!" The boys hooted and Imlie shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You boys are more drama then we girls are" they sat and had their breakfast.
Aryan kept quiet, and was the first one to leave. He had a information on a small hustler Raja. He was going to be at mumbai dock and he had to catch him. So he left in hurry.

Imlie just watched him go, ever since she seen Aryan her heart always races whenever he is near, she likes to stare at him . She likes his attention which he still hasnt given much. She sighed.

"Bhabhi" Adhyam came to her
"Yea darling?"
"Darling? Wow yar i love it, but can i get Kajal number?"

What will Imlie say??? Wait for next chapter