Chap 9-Unwanted/ Misunderstanding

Aryan and his partner Shakti , both had guns ready and slowly walked into a very shady house. It looked broken from outside but was huge and it was located outside the city. He signaled Shakti to cover him as open a small door, he had bend to get in. It was dusty place, old rusted pieces were here and there. There was silence, he quietly walked trying to search for Raja. Their informer told him he was hiding here. And should be alone but then suddenly a shot was fired , he ducked. Then suddenly fires started coming from broken kitchen space. In the firing , Aryan was shot on his hand and shoulder. Just then more of his men came and started shooting. Raja wasnt alone there were other men with him hiding out. It was pure chaos "Aryan you need medical help, lets go our men will take care "
"I need Raja alive!" He ordered. Shakti cautiously took him out and to their jeep. He placed him on seat and started the car. "Ghar le chalo"
"But Aryan" Shakti said worriedly
"Par var kuch nai, ghar le chalo" With that he closed his eyes and fainted.

It was late evening, everybody was in living room except Aryan. Suddenly door opened, and Shakti brought fainted Aryan in his arm. The brothers rushed "Bhai kya hua? " Rehaan helped Shakti to place on their sofa.

"He got shot he wont go to hospital " Just then they heard glass shattered. Imlie was frozen, her hands shaking looking at all the blood. She ran to him, and went on her knees "What happen" her voice trembled
"Doctor ko bulaav please" She touched his hand
"Bhabhi relax hum haina. We will remove his bullets he hates hospitals and doctors" Rudrang sighed.

Just then Adhyam brought sterlized knife , hot water
"What are you guys doing?" Imlie yelled, she was panicking " Get him doctor" her hand was tightly wrapped on his arm. Her hand too was now all blood.

"Bhabhi please" Angad showed his anger first time
"Move we need to do this fast" Adhyam added
"Please move!!"This time it was Rudrang. Imlie got up and backed away. Now aryan was covered by his brothers, in an hour the bullets were taken out and his wounds cleaned. They covered the wound , all the brothers were constantly checking on him.

Imlie meanwhile had gone to kitchen and started making dinner and soup and khichdi for Aryan. Her hands were still shaking. Her hands were now ofocurse cleaned but the image wasnt going from her head. It was now she realized all the brothers job was so dangerous. Their life are on line everyday.  She quietly laid the dishes, "Shakti you also join for dinner. Aap sab bhi kha lijiye. " Imlie softly requested

The brothers looked tired and worried, they all sat on table meanwhile Imlie sat down next to sofa, holding Aryan's hand. She was relieved he was alright, she realized that she is so used to him even if he so distant and cold towards her.

She caressed her face, and laid her head next to his waist. The brothers were observing and now felt guilty for shouting at her. But they had to shout because her panicking would not have helped them.

"Bhabhi kha lijiye" Rehaan came and sat to love seat next to sofa.
"Bhuk nai hai"  she replied
"Bhabhi I am sorry" Angad came next to her.
"Its ok i understand. And i am sorry for panicking. I have never seen so much blood . I didnt know what to do or say. I am happy you all are always with Aryan the love the bond" She sadly smiled.
"Hmm" Angad nodded

"I didnt want to come in middle"Imlie added and the brothers knew she was hurt.
"Bhabhi aisa nai hai-" Rehaan tried to explain.
"It doesnt matter. " before she could say more , Aryan started to move, slowly his eyes opened. He saw his family there sitting and small smiles on their face as he opened his eyes. He smiled back, but his smile faltered as soon he saw Imlie.  Imlie noticed it too and got up, realizing she is not wanted.

She went in kitchen and warmed his food. She brought it out and tray.
Aryan was now sitting up laughing and hugging his brothers, "Dinner" She sat and tried feeding him but he just frowned and stared at her .
"Bhabhi aap rest kariye I will feed him" Adhyam said.
"Here" Imlie got and ran upstairs without saying anything. She went in and finally let go of tears she been holding. She sat in balcony and let her tears release.

On other hand, Shakti had now gone. "Did she eat?" Aryan suddenly asked
"No bro"Rudrang replied
"Actually bro, i think she is hurt that we all kind of shouted at her"
"Yea bhai, we should have understand that she was reacting to you being shot. And it was obvious reaction but she was panicking so we kinda yelled at her" Rehaan said with guilt.

"Why did you shout at her? Hmm? This is new for her. "Aryan trying to explain
"But bhai aap ne bhi acha nai kia, aap ne muh kaise banaya bichari was so happy"
"Ha bhai, she then also came back and tried feeding you"
"Shut up mujhe mat sikhao. First you guys did mistake, mujhe kya pata mein to aise hi muh banaya because i didnt want her to see all this blood . " Aryan too was saying with little guilt but trying to act like elder brother who had faults and put everything on the younger ones.

"Soup tasty hai"Adhyam tasted it
"Its for me, why you having it?"Aryan kicked him on thighs who was sitting near him.
They then started to discuss something between 5 brothers and high fived.

.......

Kaise manayege apni bhabhi jaan ko?