Chap 13 - Jerry

The food had arrived, everybody started eating except Aryan. He was waiting to see if Imlie remembered that she was supposed to feed him.

"Bro eat"Angad frowned
Imlie then remembered that she agreed to feed him when he requested.
"Imlie will feed me"Aryan simply stated
"Ohh"Adhyam did nazar utaro sign to both of them.
Imlie started to feed him fried rice, and he ate silently.
"Yar kitne boring haina hum?" Adhyam suddenly said
"Why?"Rehaan asked
"Masti ... we have forgotten how to do masti!"He said with sulky face
"Are we kids?"Aryan scowled
"No but that doesn't mean we cant have fun!" Rudrang rolled his eyes.
"Lets plan a trip and waha just maze karenge what say??" Rehaan suggested
"Yea good idea plus my friend is coming tomorrow . He can have good travel with us"Imlie too got excited
Aryan frowned "Your ex you mean?" He said with little jealousy.

"Your Ex is coming?!!"Angad said very loudly
Imlie glared at Aryan for saying Ex.
"Yes"She sighed "He was my ex"
"My god bro how can you let Ex wander around our doll bhabhi? What if he takes her away?" Adhyam teased
"Shut up. Remember guys no talking while eating" Aryan scolded, his hand was fisted. "Ex hmm"he thought to himself.
Imlie then signaled him something but he didnt get it , "What?" Aryan asked
"Woh—" She touched her lips and Adhyam started laughing again
"Bhabhi you want a kiss? Why you asking his permision? Aapka hi hai... chum lo" Adhyam with a spark in his eyes
Aryan picked noodles from Imlie's plate and threw around him. "Bakwas mat kario" he showed his dangerous eyes.
Imlie was red again so Aryan scolded her too this time "What are you trying to say?" He asked
"Woh" She sighed and touched his lips where there small piece of rice was stuck.
The touch made Aryan feel something inside, he felt jolt of current but he didnt show on his face.

"Thanks"He said softly. After their dinner , they went home and were tired .
Imlie too went to sleep early and had taken day off since Jeremy was coming.

Next morning, while they were eating doorbell rang. Imlie ran to open the door , as soon she opened she jumped and hugged the guy. All the brothers were curiously checking out the two.

"Hi Jerry" He kissed both her cheeks and Aryan wanted to shoot him, other brothers just raised their eyebrows.
"Jerry? Why is he calling our bhabhi jerry? She doesnt look like chuhi" Angad whispered
"Shut up. Bhai ne suna to marega waise bhi look at bhai. He looks like he standing on burning coals" rudrang snickered .

"Come in " Imlie was grinning ear to ear.
"Hi everyone" Jeremy was actually very good looking guy, Aryan felt complex. He just nodded and picked his gun and said "See you in evening" It sounded more like threat then a bye.

But poor Jeremy he didnt know any better, Imlie introduced all her devars all of them shook his hand.
Angad was very much impressed "Gora chita , no wonder bhabhi ispe latu thi"
"How do you know she was lattu?" Rehaan raised his eyebrows.
"No I think Jeremy is lattu"Adhyam said
"Why you call her Jerry?" Aryan asked as he came back inside. He had forget his wallet . He doesnt have nickname for his wife and this ex is calling her Jerry.

"Because I am always chasing her like Tom. Till this date even if she got married" He laughed not caring he saying infront of her husband.

"Oh please" Imlie giggled like a teenager which made Aryan more pissed because she was being all shy .
"Whats wrong with you Aryan?" He mentally scolded himself.
"Why you being jealous? Till yesterday it was Siya for you and now? What will she think?!" Aryan didnt say anything and went back out.