Chap 24 - Narazgi

"Bhabhi are you ok?" Angad said knocking , they could hear her crying.
When she opened the door, she had bag in her hand "Where are you going?"Adhyam asked angrily, his anger came from his love and care for her.
"I cant stay here Adhu. I hate your brother. He went back to that Siya! He told me to get lost!" She was wailing by now, all the devars came and hugged her.
"No you are not going anywhere. We havent stayed much with our mother but you are like one for us and you want to leave us? And Siya ? How can he? She betrayed him, she is an enemy. Kuch hoga bhabhi trust me varna bhai can never do this"
"I dont care! I just cant!"
"You are not going anywhere" Rudrang snatched the bag and they held her hand took her inside bedroom again.

"Sit" Rehaan ordered , Imlie sat down covering her face with her hands. She couldnt understand anymore.
Just then Aryan entered the room with his bag and ordered everyone to get out "All of you out"
"No"Imlie said stopping them with her eyes. But Aryan was in no mood and he angrily shouted "Out!!"
The brothers went out and closed the door behind them.

Imlie turned her face away crying. Aryan kept the bag on side and went to his closet to freshen up. He will talk to her once he takes a hot shower.

Imlie on other hand was flabbergasted because she thought he will talk but that "Gamandi aadmi!"She started crying again and went to balcony. She didnt want to see his face. Suddenly she felt a presence but she didnt turn around she knew it was him.
He pulled her back against his chest and tightly held her hand knowing she will struggle to remove his hand.

"Leave me! Go to that bitch!" She said grinding her teeth. She didnt care she said bad word.
"Sssh!"he whispered in her ears
"Leave me!"She turned around and looked in his eyes. He was smiling "Bohut hasi aa rahi hai? Huh? Sharam nai haina bilkul? I been right ! I was just fucking replacement for you! Now she has come knowing she is the enemy you are hugging her? Bolo aur kya kya kia? Kabse mumbai ho ? Huh? Did you sleep with her?!!! " Imlie had lost her senses and Aryan smiled had wiped off her raised his hand almost "IMLIE!!"

"Hit me ! Hit me!! " Imlie taking his hand
"Enough!!!  I am letting you vent doesnt mean you say anything! Got it?!!!! Dont you dare raise hand on my character! Even if she wasnt the enemy and she would have came back i would never go back to her!!!! Because i married you!!!!! I would always keep this relationship love or not!!! I had came to talk to you that what you see is not the truth! But your brain is filled witj shit!!!! Dont fucking talk to me Imlie anymore" He was pissed , he gave her one look and went to bed.

Imlie stood there , her chest heaving hard. She was still crying and she sat on floor. She felt guilty that she shouldnt have said certain things but her anger got best of her. She sat there in balcony and went to sleep there itself. In middle of night, Aryan went and picked her up laying her on bed. He kissed her forehead and then her nose.

"Itna gussa. I saw so much love in your eyes today i know you wont say it and try to keep distance from me. But that hurt, it showed me how much you love me but what you said deeply hurt me today. I dont know when will I talk to you again. But know one thing I will never do that to you. I am falling for you. " He sighed and touched her cheeks before going to his side of bed.