Chap 27- Dheet

"Imlie get out of bathroom, you think you can hit me and run away with it!" He knocked the door hard
"No no no!" She was not going to budge.
"I will break the door" Imlie had her phone in her hand so she called her devar and told them to come fast as Aryan was beating her.

Within few seconds all the devars came running and opened the door and then froze because Aryan was frowning at them .

"Why you all here?" He asked suspiciously
"You are hitting our doll?" Rehaan asked
"Sharam nai aai bhai ek aurat pe haath uthate ho"Adhyam said .

They slowly walked towards him and looked around "Where is doll bhabhi? What did you do to her?"
"Shut up! Just shut up!!! What nonsense are you speaking?!"
"Nonsense? Acha we are saying nonsense then tell us where is bhabhi?" Angad came really close to Aryan as if he will beat him up.

Aryan pushed him back"Pagal hogaya tu? Dont you know your brother? She is inside the bathroom"
Imlie who was hearing all this beat her head and kept tongue between her teeth knowing her acting will cost her.

She opened the door grinning like innocent child , the brothers came towards her and checking her body for any injury.
Aryan was glaring at her , and Imlie showed her tongue
"Woh toh mein mazak kia tha i just wanted to see how much you guys care for me" she said nervously then all the brothers looked at each other and then Aryan took few step backwards and ran away.

They ran as if they running away from devil because they unnecessarily insitgated their own brother.
"I will see them and you!" He frowned and Imlie tried running back in but Aryan got hold of her from behind. He first went and locked their bedroom door, still holding Imlie who was struggling to get free.

He turned her around "Bolo kya bola i beat you?" He raised his eyebrows
"Woh woh i was just kidding" She smiled
"Mazak chodo. And listen to me" He said in very serious and dangerous tone looking into her eyes
"This is serious matter, its for couple days until then stay put. Infact dont go to work i will talk to Rakesh. I cannot take risk she has seen you twice and she is very clever. She might not buy my story, I have to do this i have to act in love with her" He caressed her cheeks

Imlie was controlling her tears and said "No! I cant see it"
"Why? Do you love me so much?" He smiled
"No i dont love you but you are my husband and you know what they say in India, husbands ko pallu se bandhna chaye so am just following indian culture"
"Itni nonsense baat kaha se leke aati ho?" Aryan asked trying to kiss her lips but Imlie turned her face away.

"Please" Aryan said
"No" Now Aryan got mad he tried explaining her nicely and with love
"I will never talk to you Imlie " He threatened "Also i will throw you outside the house"
"Haww! You dare give me threats! I have my devars" she said with attitude "They will throw you out" she said looking at her nails with fierce attitude.

"Oh then great right i can stay with Siya at her place" Aryan said jokingly but Imlie took it to her heart

"You have feelings for her dont you?" She asked
"No i dont! And now stop being insecure enough already pyar se samjhaya nai samajh na mat samjho! Aaj ke baad mujhse baat mat karna" He said pointing his finger at her. He gave her one look and went straight to bed and turned his face . Imlie just stood there "I will see how many days you wont talk to me! Varna mera naam Imlie Aryan Rathore nai!" She stomped and left the bedroom.

She went downstairs , the boys were gone to their own rooms by now. She grabbed a bottle from bar and started drinking again. In an hour she went back to bedroom, anger on her face alcohol completely taken over and muttering about Aryan and Siya.

She opened the door and saw Aryan sleeping, she smiled evily and locked the bedroom. She was wearing tshirt and jeans, she removed her jeans "Its hot" she muttered and again looked at sleeping Aryan.

Then she climbed on him and sat on his waist, and slowly bent towards his face.
Aryan who was in deep sleep suddenly felt heavyness, he opened his eyes and froze.

Imlie was smiling like an idiot sitting on his stomach with no bottoms on "What the hell Imlie" He said trying to grab blanket and trying to cover her.
"No, lets stay this way" She said smiling
"You are drunk again" He shook his head in disappointment
"So what?! Dekho your beautiful wife is on top of you" she said coming really close to him and just like that she bit his lips in anger.

...........