Chap 1 - Manly wedding

After two weeks, Imlie was in India with her best friend who moved to Mumbai two years ago. Her name was Kajal. "Babes, you are lookinh beautiful" Kajal as she applied kala tikka behind Imlie's ear.
"Man I am nervous, that man i messaged him before coming to India. I asked him how are you? You know what he replied? India aake dekh lena. So mean and rude he is and i am getting married to him" She made a pout.

"You know you doing this for your tauji" kajal sadly said
"Yes just for my Tauji" She wiped her tears "He told me that Aryan and his brothers will be the family I always looked for. Kajal kya karu, sab mard koi aurat nai hai waha" She nervously at her nails
Kajal shook her head "It will be fine. Now get up we have to go to temple"
"Yar it feels like movie going to temple and getting married there" She giggled . Both the girls now were back in their zone and laughing.

"Imlie what if after marriage you have to wash all your devars kache??" Kajal said with wide eyes
"Shut up. There is something called washing machine you know" Imlie rolled her eyes
"What if they dont have? " Kajal frowned
"Then i will force them to buy it" Imlie showed her tongue.
"Hmm, yar itnre mard upar se you know how boys are untidy and messy. Tu toh gai" Kajal was having fun teasing her friend.

Imlie was wearing beautiful red saree, with green necklace that was her mother's. Her hair was kept open with light curls, her eyes had just eyeliner and red lipstick on lips. Kajal grabbed her hand as they stepped out of car.  Imlie bit her lips, this is the first time she is going to see Aryan and his brothers.

"Mujhe rona aa raha hai?" Imlie said softly
"Keep it for vidaaai" Kajal replied with a smile
"Shut up, nervousness ka rona" She made a childlike face. 

Just then she felt a hand on her head, her tauji was next to her. He too just arrived, Imlie touched his feet and hugged him. "Tauji kaise hai aap?" She touched his fragile cheeks, his eyes were sunken. He had stick in his hand, he wasnt that old but the kidney disease took all his charm away. He was unmarried man and Imlie his only family.

"I am happy today. You are looking beautiful my child. Lets go " He took her other hand, all three climbed the stairs. As the reached the temple, they saw four men with their backs standing in kurtas and pajamas and talking to themselves. Tauji just blinked towards Imlie and started to approach them.

As soon the boys realized there is someone behind them they turned around. They were all excited to see their bhabhi and boy they were grining ear to ear.

"Kya rapchik maal hai bro" Adhyam said to Angad
Rehaan heard and frowned "what language is this? She is your bhabhi . Behave" he said strictly but unlike Aryan today Rehand has satisfied smile on his face. All their eyes twinkling with happiness.

Aryan gave one look at Imlie and went back to scrolling in his phone, he was sitting near the fire with pandit on other side. He wore a yellow sherwani, a simple one.

"Her friend is hot man" Adhyam was busy scanning Kajal and Kajal who noticed it , gave him a glare showed her hand as if telling him to keep his eyes to himself or he will get a slap. But Adhyam winked back, Kajal made a disgust face and went back to Imlie.

Imlie sat down next to Aryan, who didnt even bother to say anytning. But Imlie was a warm friendly person
"Hi Aryan" she smiled and said but all she got was hmm.

She tried again "Arent you nervous? I am super nervous! I can eat all my nails in 10 seconds " She said with nervous giggle. Aryan finally gave her a look as if she is stupid. Imlie made a face and looked away. "Mean" she mumbled to herself. The wedding mantras and rituals started. Mangalsutra was tiny and delicate and he put a little sindoor as if he was in so much hurry. 

"Bado ka ashiward lijiye" Pandit said as the wedding was finally compelete.  Imlie and Aryan both took blessing from Randhir. Just then with a prank eyes Angad said "Welcome Bhabhi, actually i know you are from New York but in India patni also touch their husband feet" Imlie just nodded her head and went to touch his feet. Aryan stepped back "Shut up Angad. He is joking. Use your brain" Aryan said rudely
Imlie gasp "Listen Mr" but kajal pinched her "Room mein ladlena" she whispered.

Imlie wanted to take a bottle and break on his head, what the hell she got herself into?