Chap 8 - Truth

Aryan kept quiet, he was taken back by her question. He had not even share with his brothers about Siya, but should he tell Imlie? She married him, she might have expectations and she should know that she should not keep any because my love is for someone else even though that person is no more.

He was thinking all this when again Imlie questioned him , "Tell me"
"First of all, why you girls only think about muscles and tatoos and kya bola tumne bad boy? Problem is that you girls just look at that. Isliye i always stayed away from girls except one . She wasnt like you, she loved the person and not the body. We are married and its your right to know. Yes i love someone, Siya." He admitted but Imlie was hurt that he judged her because what she compliemented. She didnt mean it that way but Aryan continued before she could clear " Siya was ambitious, patriotic, lot of integrity, fearless-"
"Was?" Imlie frowned
"Yes she was killed last year by sleeper cell. I never got to see her body but her team who was with her saw she getting 20 bullets in her body. There was chaos, when the fight got over, they couldnt find her body. But 20 bullets, there is no hope she is alive. One of the enemy ran away we are suspecting he took the body away. Not sure why but we just suspect. I wanted to see her last time and i couldnt even" Imlie felt bad, she sympathized with him. It must be so hard for him, she cannot even imagine no Imlie why you thinking like that. Aryan ko kuch nai hoga. She mentally talked to herself.

"I have something to confess, I accidentally saw the room with you and her pictures" She looked down feeling guilty that she actually thought he is cheating or having affair.

Aryan looked angry but he kept quiet "Leave me alone Imlie" Imlie didnt listen to him and tried to touch his shoulder "I am sorry"
"Why are you sorry?" He pushed her hand away harshly.
"Leave me alone. Go to sleep" He ordered
"But-"Imlie tried to talk
"And yes dont tell this to my brothers, I wanted to tell them about Siya but she passed away before i could suprise them. They are very emotional i cant see them hurt or sad for me so yahi acha rahega this stays between us" He took a long smoke

"Hmm" Imlie went inside and went inside the blanket turning her back to Aryan who was still in balcony. His hands were gripping tightly on the rail, he threw the cigarette and went to study room.

Imlie eyes were wide open, thinking about all just happened. "Tunhaea pyar dekhke mujhe bhi kuch hone laga hai. How do i stop my heart Aru?" With that thought she went to sleep.

In other room, Adhyam messaged Kajal. He saved her number as Tikhi Mirchi

Whatsapp message:

"Hi♥️"
"Who are you?" Kajal replied
"7/12" He typed back
"How the hell you got my number?"😡
"Bhabhi jaan♥️" he replied

"I figured and i am going to kill your bhabhi jaan tomorrow. Good night"
"Are are baby doll, meri bhabhi jaan ko haath mat lagana yeh devar tumhe khaa jayega🥺"
"Oh hoo bhabhi ke devar , tumhari bhabhi se pehle she is my best friend. So shut up"
"Haye by the way DP is so sexy. This crop top looks so good. I feel like touching your navel"
"🤬Tharki" Kajal was angry
"Tumhare liye doll🥰"
"Good night"
"Tomorrow coffee please?"
"No"
"Yes I know your address too"
"IMLIE😡😡"
"No doll no getting angry at my bhabhi jaan😇"
"Kal 5 pm. 😘😘Good night babe"
"Get lost"
"Yes i will be lost in your dreams"

Kajal stopped replying she was angry but she was laughing at his replies and cheesiness. She could have blocked him but she didnt. Just for Imlie sake.

In morning, Imlie had so many missed calls from Kajal. She decided to call once she is ready to go work. Today Rudrang was going to drop her , "Bol Kajal"
From other end "Bitch, Kutti, Kamini"
Imlie kept the phone away from her ear and Rudrang could hear the screaming from other end. He tried to hold laughter.

"Bus Bus meri ma"Imlie tried to calm her. She knew Adhyam had message Kajal and she is calling for that.
"How dare you ?" Kajal yelled
"Because he is a sweetheart, handsome and very much into you" Imlie said
"Acha ek din mein into me" Kajal taunted
"Ofcourse, babes that day you only were telling me that how dry you been past month." Rudrang laughter released after hearing that. Kajal heard a man laughter "Who is with you? And itna jhor se kyu bol rahi hai? Meri bezaati karni hai?" Kajal fumed
"Its Rudrang, our devar"
"Our? Imlie tu mil mujhe! I dont want to talk to you?" She cut the call and Rudrang was still laughing.

"Yar sorry i have no filter" Imlie said embarrassed
"Its cool. I like you being fun the other day we bro were worried that you looked so quiet "
"Oh woh to aise hi. Was having headache" she lied and just then they reached the office.