Chap 2- Ghar Pravesh

Adhyan was still staring at Kajal he licked his lips and winked , Kajal showed him her sandals. She whispered to Imlie "Ye tera devar, leechad lag raha hai kabse gandhe gandhe ishare kar raha hai. I will slap the shit out of him but not today." Kajal complained.

"Sure kar jo karna hai. I am worried , its time to go move in with them right?" They were in the car, Aryan was in another car with his brothers.

Once they reached, the brothers ran inside and told Aryan to wait for bhabhi.
Aryan rolled his eyes and then he felt Imlie next to him and kajal behind them. Tauji had gone back to his house, his body could only travel short time for the wedding after that he already felt tired so he blessed them and went home.

Rehaan had thali in his hands with rose petals in them with a diya and what looked like kumkum. They all didnt have temple in the house so the next best thing close to kumkm they found was leftover holi color. They kept chocolates as sweet in thaali and they had jug filled with rice right on the door entrance.

Imlie looked at it wide eyes, but kept quiet figuring out that they trying their best to welcome her. She gave big smile to her devars. All of the devars had cute dimples suprisingly the best dimples was of Adhyam who constantly was staring at Kajal. Imlie knew that she is going to love these boys except she had no idea how her husband is.

"Welcome bhabhi" Rehaan put tilak on Aryan and Imlie, Imlie frowned because the color immediately fell off on her nose. "This isnt kumkum" Kajal noticed too.

"Actually we dont have that in house since we dont even have mandir" Rudrang who had kept throughout the wedding finally spoke. He was looking embarrassed.

"Can you hurry up? I have work that i have to tend to" Aryan scolded
"Take your time" Imlie said against him
"Ooooo " the devars all said together
"Aur nai to kya, its our wedding day people need to chill and stop acting like a jerk" Imlie said with attitude. Suddenly she was hugged by Adhyam and Angad "Buddy milgayi hai hume. Just like us!! Mast bhabhi . Welcome to family. And please do the needful now" Adhyam said.

Imlie giggled when she push the jug with rice in it (Steel jug it was) and finally entered in the house.
The boys had decorated with heart ballons with big welcome banner.
"Bhabhi kaisa laga humara ye ghar" Angad asked
"Idiot she just entered she hasnt seen the house" Rudrang hit Angad on head.

"I love the decoration" Imlie replied , Kajal who looked at her watch suddenly screamed
"SHIT! Imlie i have to go!! My bua is coming in an hour so have to go pick her up. Congrats babes and i love you!" She hugged her and whispered "Have a sexy suhaagraat"

Imlie replied "Ye khadoos i doubt chuyega bhi mujhe" Kajal just shrugged and said bye as she about to leave Adhyam stopped her.

"Darling can i get your number?" He said with a grin
"Sure its 7/12" Kajal replied with sarcastic smile
"Huh?" He looked at her confused
"My shoes number" Kajal poked him on chest and pushed him out of way. She finally left the Rathore house.

Rathore house was actually a bunglow. It was their grandfathers. It had 8 bedrooms , drawing room. A study room and 5 bathrooms. Rathores had generational wealth but none of the brothers were arrogant about it. They didn't show off, infact none of them were businessman. All worked under Randhir, they were all officers in their departments. Government officials, the best lot. Imlie knew only that they are officers but what officers what is their work she will find out soon.

"Bhabhi will show you the house tomorrow today you two rest" Rehand told.
"Hmm" Imlie just replied that.
They took Imlie to Aryan's bedroom which is black and white.
"Oh my god. All black? Just like him?" Imlie said loudly
The brothers laughed but Aryan looked at her angrily
She went in and was shocked the room was so clean.

The brothers took hold of Aryan "Bhaiya good luck aaj aapki suhagraat hai. Pata haina kya karna hai?" Angad asked
"I will beat you Angad, there is no suhagrat . All of you go to your rooms and mind your business"
"Bhai please! Aur kitna virgin rahoge?" Rudrang scolded
"Excuse me? Who said i am virgin? And what is this nonsense! Bolana am not interested" Aryan was getting irritated
Rehaan said "Bro come on, we know you not been with any woman in your life"
"Exactly aap hi ek virgin reh gaye ho. Please keep our ijaaat and tod do saari hade" Angad said dramatically.
Aryan removed his belt and ran after Angad who knew he had pissed his brother.

All of them ran away, Aryan came back and went to him room . He closed the door and went to washroom without glancing at Imlie.

Channel link:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaZ8Wg3KWEKkXVV0tH19