Chap 14- Haye ye Jalan

The brothers left , it was just Imlie and Jeremy. Jeremy went to freshen up and he wanted to rest. Imlie made pasta that he loved, just then doorbell rang . She opened and it was Aryan. "Tum?"
"Why ? Its my house" Raising eyebrows as he came in and looking around.
"Are because usually this early you dont come"
"It smells good. Your Tauji send me back because my hand is not healed yet" Last time when that happened he stayed ar office but today he came home, his heart didnt like other men around Imlie except his brothers.

"Woh billa kidhar hai?" Aryan asked as he sat down.
"Billa?" Imlie made a face
"Tom i mean jeremy" He cleared his throat
"Woh he went to sleep he is tired. I am making his favorite pesto pasta "
"Ha ha Favorite"He murmured "Uske liye rakhunga toh na" He had devilish smirk.

"Tumhe chaye?" Imlie asked
"I will take it dont worry" He got up going towards kitchen.
"Its hot be careful" imlie warned
Aryan saw that Imlie had actually made only for two people so he grabbed a big bowl and took almost 90 percent of it. He sat on table and eat while Imlie was reading a book. She didnt notice that Aryan was overstuffing his stomach in jealousy. He went in and got rest of remaining pasta. He finished quickly and gave loud burp and Imlie rolled his eyes.

"Sorry excuse me" Aryan said "Actually am going back out, i just got message from Shakti" He lied and quickly washed his face and hands and left.

When Jeremy came down, Imlie went to heat the pasta but when she saw the pot it was empty. She gasped "What the hell?" Her eyes went wide "He ate all of it?"
Imlie couldnt understand but now she has to worry about Jeremy . She told him that she will order food as there is some issue with stove. She felt embarrassed that she cant be even proper host.

The day went by, and in evening when all came they asked Jeremy what he liked to do. He was fresh by now excited to explore Mumbai.

"Lets go Clubbing Jerry. Old time sake"He only suggested
"Oh yea its been so long "Adhyam too got ready
"I am going to call Kajal" Imlie smiled
Everyone got excited, Aryan didnt want to come but he was joining just because of his jealousy which he keeps denying.

Imlie on other hand wore a golden thigh length dress, with deep neck and backless with small thing strap on shoulder. Her beautiful cleavage clearly made Aryan pissed. When she came down, like a typical husband he went to her "What are you wearing?"
"Clubbing clothes" Imlie answered looking at him weirdly. The brothers were snickering in background knowing their brother was being g possessive unintentionally.

"Can you wear something else?" He asked
"Why? Whats wrong with this? I am wearing this only. This was gifted by Jeremy" And she went to wear her heels on sofa.

"Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy, mann kar raha hai iska muh pe woh bhadi jaisi muskaan fod du"Aryan muttered to himself.

Since Jeep was going to be small, Rudrang , Angad and Rehaan was going to come in cab . Kajal was waiting for them outside. Adhyam jumped out of jeep and went to her whistling "Haye"Keeping his hand on heart
"By the way our coffee is still pending sorry the other day lot of thing happened so how about tomorrow?"Adhyam asked
"Ok, no worries"Kajal who was always jhansi ki rani aaj bolti bandh thi because Adhyam was looking like a model. He was wearing a black shirt with three buttons open from top. His muscles clearly displaying.

"Dont stare. I am all yours once you say yes"He whispered in her ears and softly kissed it. Kajal turned red and took his hand as they went inside. Imlie was happy looking at them and did hurray softly.

Whereas Aryan was staring with murderous eye at Jeremy who had held Imlie by elbow.
"Lets go"Imlie said excitedly and finally they went inside.

Rudrang was drinking at bar staring at girl who was bartending. She was an innocent quiet girl, her name tag said Pari.

She was unusually quiet unlike others bartenders who were interacting with customers.
He called her , she came and blinked her eyes with polite smile "I am Rudrang" He gave his hand to shake and she shook hand and wrote on paper. "I am Pari Sir, how can i help?"
Rudrang took few seconds to understand that she cannot speak.

"I like you" He wrote back, Pari eyes went wide and she had look of fear.
"Sir, please i dont like all this. Any drink i can make you" She wrote back.
"No drinks. Your number? Dont be scared I just want to be your friend?"
"No Sir thank you"
"Please😊" he drew smiley
"Why?"
"Because you look sweet. And dont worry I come from a good family and I am an government officer. And if you dont believe my whole family is here. Including my bhabhi" He then pointed towards his brothers and bhabhi in crowd.

Pari watched his hands and with little trust she wrote her number. By then there were lot of people so she had to go back to work.