22 | Bite, Chew, Spit & Mine

FLORENCE ☀️

TJD Lovers & Haters ⚖️

Flo: Rhea lasted like 15 seconds yesterday x

Ellie: Pardon?! Like... that's so quick, but surely it doesn't matter so much? It's a woman, you know.

Rosa: It's a compliment, right?

Flo: A big compliment. I've ran out of ways to tease her though 🤣

Ellie: Stawpppp. She needs to get prepared for her match! Where are you btw?

Flo: We are here! Running late sorry x

I tucked my phone into my back and walked beside Rhea inside the arena. She held my hand like she wasn't gonna let me go. But she needed to.

Especially when she started getting really busy. Prepping for the match, getting ready, talking to people. She had just come from a meeting with Triple H, and she quickly stopped by me. "Hey, you ok? I've just gotta go find Becky and-"

"Rhea." I looked at her. "Stop coming back to check on me. I'm fine, and you are busy."

She just looked at me. "Flo... Liv will be here somewhere and-"

"And I'll stay where heaps of people are." I assured her. "Im gonna go get ready, anyway, I'll be in makeup if you need me." I stood up. "But don't come when you're busy."

Rhea didn't seem to really like that, but she hesitantly went on her way.

So did I, finding makeup and getting some help as I got all done up.

It wasn't long at all, before my phone buzzed.

15 Second Wonder 💗: You ok? x

I stilled grinned when she sent me x's first.

Flo: Perfect! You ok? x

15 Second Wonder 💗: Great. Can you come to my dressing room? x

15 Second Wonder 💗: When you can. MIW are here x

Oh! She said her favourite band were playing her entrance, and I she'd want me to meet them. I know they meant a lot to her, and of course I needed to meet them!

I didn't know much about them, just heard them a lot with her theme song and what she listens to. I don't even know what they look like.

Flo: Yes! Give me like 5 x

I quickly finished up my makeup and headed towards her dressing room. The door was open, so I slowly went in and knocked on the door.

Rhea looked at me and smiled over someone's shoulder. He turned around and I seriously didn't mean to... Buf I flinched because he scared me.

He had dark and light makeup on... Sharp features. It was just scary...

"Sorry." I covered my face. "I just wasn't expecting that." I admit.

Rhea found it very amusing and introduced me to Chris, the lead singer of the band. He was actually lovely, but he still gave me this jittery feeling.

When he left, Rhea shut the door to the dressing room. "He's not that scary, baby. You know, there was a time I looked very similar to that."

"I know." I smiled, and shook my shoulders out. "I don't know, he just gave me the creepies."

"The creepies?" Rhea smirked and grabbed my hands.