16 | Love & Stories

FLORENCE

I was so scared.

I was shaking. Even through the death grip Rhea had on my arm and my side. She came in even closer when Braun started moving.

Rosa stepped back and she began walking towards Braun nervously, begging. "Braun, wait. Please, wait. Don't." He voice was breaking. "Let me explain, Braun. Please." She cried. "Please listen to me."

Braun just shoulders past her, making a straight line towards Dom. Who was just watching.

"Rhea..." I just whispered it with fear in my throat.

"Hang on." Rhea replied quickly and quietly and she took a step in that direction. Was she going to go over?

"You're dead you piece of shit." Braun shouted as he kept coming over. Rosa yanked on his arm but he shrugged her off again.

Dom braced and tensed as he got closer.

Dom avoided him at first, but it was useless when Braun just grabbed his shirt and threw the biggest and most hard hitting punch I've ever seen across his face, Dom instantly folding over and falling to the ground.

Oh my god-

Braun came over the top of Dom, nearly completely knocked out and began shruffing his shirt, shouting insult after insult. Laying punch after punch. He began bleeding quicker than I could even comprehend.

We had to do something.

Rosa tried again and pulled on his arm, he just carelessly shoved her back and she went tumbling. She was a mess and crying and wailing, begging Braun to stop it.

He was going to kill him.

I moved that way, only to be pulled back by Rhea as she went over instead quickly.

I didn't want to watch. I can't just stay here. I slowly followed her on shaky knees.

Even Rhea couldn't do anything.

She grabbed his arm and pulled, and he fell back a bit, yelling, he slapped Rhea across the face as hard as I have ever seen someone get slapped. She hobbled back and grabbed her face, deeply blinking to try and stop herself from seeing what I'm sure were stars.

Dom was barely conscious. Bleeding. Bloody. Growing in bumps on his face.

He was gonna kill Dom. I knew he was. There was no stopping him.

Shit.

I knew what would happen, but at least it could bye time for others to see and hear this and help.

Ignoring Rheas angry calling for my name and telling me to stay away and stop. I didn't.

I grabbed Brauns arm as he went to punch Dom again. And it sort of stopped him for a second. He glared at me when I he noticed me. "Piss of you-"

He barely got to shove me because Rosa jumped on his back, begging. "Braun, stop." He face was torture as she looked down at Dominik. "Braun, please."

Braun chucked her off his back with ease and she fell near me, I held her up as best as I could. Holding her back a little, it was useless we were just going to injure ourself-

Damien running around the corner got my attention. And he yelled at Braun, which got his attention. God, no I can't watch them all fight.

When Finn and Jd followed, I was liking the chances of them stopping all of this.