8 | Deja Vu & Hurt

RHEA

I packed my gym gear up, undressing out of my clothes. I needed to workout again, I needed to get some of this frustration out right now. With something. Anything.

Anything so I didn't take it out on her. That's the last thing I needed to do.

It was Deja Vu for the 100th time. Coming home in the worst mood. Because one of us fucked up. Both of us.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder, snatching up my phone and-

It vibrated.

Liv Morgan: Come over xx

FLORENCE

I lent on the kitchen counter after my shower, with my face in my hands, wondering why and how the night got ruined so easily. It wasn't something that should have blown up how it did.

She just wanted to love me.

I just wanted her to want me.

For some reason, we can't do both right now.

Rhea surprised me coming down the hall with her bag slung over her shoulder. Her gym back. She was going to the gym, again?

"I'll be back later, don't wait up." She said simply.

"Rhea, wait-"

She looked at me across the room, obviously still frustrated. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave-"

"I have to or I'll just fucking- I'll yell at you, and I can't." Rhea said, swallowing.

"I hate when you leave like this, though." I whispered.

Her face sort of fell. "I'd rather do that than scream at you, and make you cry or something..." she admitted. "I just need to calm down."

I nodded once, understanding she wanted to find a way to get all her frustrations out. "I'll see if Finn can keep him for the night, don't worry about it." She said and turned around leaving.

When the door shut, I just broke down in tears. Cries and chokes. Wondering when the hell we can figure this all out. We just can't agree on anything lately...

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be together?

We haven't really talked about it all properly. What things need to change and want I want, and what she wants. Compromising.

We used to be so good. She was so good, and so understanding. It's all just changed since Ryan. I didn't regret him one bit, he was our world, he was just the only thing we seemed to have in common right now.

I hated when she left. Oh, I hated it so much.

I wanted my wife back. I wanted Rhea back. I needed her back right now before I go mad.