25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28

ROSA 😼

I was setting up my stuff at ringside early, mainly so I can was Dom, but he was just finishing up his rehearsals.

I watched him roll out of the ring and come over. "You shouldn't be wrestling yet, you know."

"I know." He leaned on the barricade. "But I'm fine and got the approval from my doctor."

"Aren't I your doctor too?" I asked, watching his cute smile grow.

He shrugged. "Not technically. It's pretty biased though if you are."

"Biased? Because I care about you?"

"I hope so." He replied and I noticed him admire quickly down my body.

I smiled to myself. "I do." I softly touched his cheek, doing my best to ignore the look I was getting from the commentators and a few others. "This bruise here is still bad. Does it hurt?"

He put his hand softly on mine. "I'm fine."

"I'm sorry." I apologised for the 100th time.

"Hey, you need to stop saying sorry." He stood up straighter, glancing to the side where I assume people were also looking. He ignored them. "I'm sorry you had to watch that."

I glanced to the side, feeling a little uncomfortable. If not all of these people knew Dom had split up with Marie, maybe they were judging me? Us?

"Hey." Dom got my attention. "Don't care what people are thinking, Rosa." He whispered. "Let them wonder."

"Bésame, Dominik." Kiss me, Dominik. I whispered, clearing my throat. Watching his eyes fall to my lips.

I could see the thought play on his face. How this would help. Begin to help forgetting about Marie. Tell everyone that I was his and he was mine now.

"Hey, Rosa..." Dom whispered, coming closer. I looked at him. "Did you really tell the girls you wanted sex?"

What? I tilted my head. "Flo and Ellie?" He nodded. "Not that I can remember."

Dom rolled his eyes. "So Rhea was just making shit up. She's making me think you girls had a secret group chat or something."

I hid my smile.

"Well." I touched his chest. "I never said it, but it doesn't mean that it's not true."

Doms mouth parted and face softened as he come in closer autonomously. "You tease the hell out of me..."

I smirked. "There's a reason, Dom, you know I want you."

His face fell a bit. "Are you unsatisfied?"

I swallowed. "I've been unsatisfied for a while, Dom. My own hand hasn't been enough."

I watched him take a heavy breath. "God, I want you make you happy, Hermosa."

"Then do it." I replied, encouraging him. Pleading.

Dom looked down in torture, playing with my fingers in his. "Rosa, ¿me lo estás rogando?."
Rosa, you're begging me?

"I'm begging you. It doesn't have to be all the way, Dom." I start.

"This is ridiculous. This sounds like high school." Dom smirked.

"Something." I said and then added. "O tendré que tomar el asunto en mis propias manos, y no lo digo literalmente."
Or i'll have to take matters into my own hands, and i don't mean literally.