17 | Past Lovers & Brats

RHEA

The next day was seemingly a lot calmer so far.

Flo and I had gotten back home earlier, and Flos cold was getting worse. I was strapped in with Ryan and on the way to the pharmacy for her.

She was staying away from Ryan as much as possible. But I would definitely be getting sick soon, so I think it was inevitable and unfortunately we will all end up sick.

When I got there, I sent Flo a message unsure.

Rhea: Berry or Lemon flavour, baby girl?

Flo 💕: Flavour of what? x

Rhea: Cough lollies x

Flo 💕: Anything x

Flo 💕: Look at him! x 🥹

Rhea: What the hell are you guys doing? x

Flo 💕: Barry is really hungry... x

Rhea: Don't overfeed him, Flo x

Flo 💕: Of course not x

I brushed it off and got everything else I needed, and got back in my truck, strapping Ryan all cutely in first. "I'm sorry little man, you probably won't be feeling well soon. We blame mommy." I shuffled back out of the car and hit my head on the top of the door. "Shit." I cursed.

Then Ryan just giggled all cutely.

I stared at him. "That was not funny." He grinned all cheekily. "I'll tell mommy that you pooped all in your new pyjamas, mate, and I'll just throw them out." I looked at his green flowery pyjamas on his body.

He had no idea what I said, but he stopped smiling anyway.

Good.

Getting back in the car, Flo sent me another text.

Flo 💕: 🥹🥹

I looked outside for a second

I looked outside for a second. She had guts. And if it wasn't for our bodies being a bit of a wreck right now... I'd have her bent over the kitchen counter. And she knew that.