33 | Scraps & Inexperience

DOMINIK

I was chilling backstage with Rosa, who was setting things up in her little medical room.

"Do people actually see you a lot?" I ask. "Like during shows?"

She briefly looks at me. "It depends. Sometimes it's one person who just needs a cut cleaned up. Sometimes someone's sprained their ankle, this person is bleeding, this person is concussed. It can be anything."

I nod. "Who have you seen the most?"

"Like who's been injured the most?" She asks.

"Yeah."

She thinks about it. "I see Austin Theory a lot, he's prone to some sort of injury every match." She laughs and it was sweet, but I didn't like Austin. "Lately, I've probably been seeing more-"

"Oh my god! Rosa!?" I didn't even hear someone at the doorframe, happy screaming about Rosa. "It is you!" This woman was dressed in WWE work gear, like Rosa. Beautiful too.

"Oh my god! B?!" Rosa replies back all surprised. "What the hell-"

"I work here!" B, whoever that is replied. "I had no idea you did!"

Who the hell is B?

Rosa was obviously very excited to see this woman as she went over and hugged the brunette with glasses. Very eagerly, they pulled apart and Rosa looked at me. "Oh, sorry. Um- Dom this is Bianca, Bianca this is Dom."

Bianca smiled and put her hand out. "Nice to meet you, Dom. I've met your dad, I think, already." She laughed.

"Ah, the deadbeat." I joke and shake her hand.

Bianca looked worried. "Excuse me?"

Rosa laughed. "She doesn't watch the WWE, right? Actually, I thought you hated this stuff?"

"Well, I don't love it. But I needed a job, somewhere." Bianca admitted. "Luckily, they were hiring."

I still don't know who this is.

Rosa nodded. "We met in college." She said to me. "You moved?"

"A couple of weeks ago, yeah. I'm still settling in." She said.

"I'm now your guide." Rosa said. "Anything you need, I'll be here. Stay away from this one though, he's mine." She winked at her and my stomach flipped.

Bianca glanced at me. "That's fine with me. If he had a vagina with blonde hair it'd be a different story."

"Oh, shit." Rosa touched her head. "Sorry."

Bianca laughed. "It's fine." She looked at me and smiled. "She forgets I'm a full raging lesbian with a soft spot for blondes."

Oh.

Lovely.

"I can't think of any blonde lesbians right now sorry." I whispered in an attempt of a joke.

That they all weirdly laughed at.

Alright, I felt like I was intruding and left them be to chat and for Rosa to show Bianca the ropes.

THE CUNTMENT DAY ⚖️

Dom: There's a new medic.

Rhea: Who?

Dom: Bianca something. Geez, you're eager to know. Thought you'd be in bed by now you grandma.

Rhea: I've just tucked my son into bed, actually, and have a long night ahead of me. Something you don't know about.