45 | Drunk & Even

FLORENCE

I stared at Rhea who was currently lying stuck on our bed, one hand cuffed to the headboard.

If murder was a look, that's the one she was giving me right now. "Unlock it, Florence." She said firmly.

I might have, maybe pretended to be a little more drunker than I actually am so I could get her vulnerable enough to cuff her up.

It worked.

Now I could experiment.

"Florence." Rhea said firmly again.

Oh she was so angry.

Now I just had to get her other wrist to the bed so she couldn't grab me and choke me out or something.

This was gonna be hard.

I went to the wardrobe, ignoring her saying and calling my name. I rifled through many things I had no idea what they were, and I found another pair of handcuffs. Tucked one hidden in my bra, and it was hidden perfectly. Then grabbed another pair. Why did she have three?

Nevermind, four, there was another pair.

And Dom couldn't borrow even one?

When I turned to face her holding them, her mouth shut. "Try it." She encouraged.

I slowly walked to the side of the bed where her one arm was free, and I stood tour of arms reach, pondering how to do this.

If she grabbed me in anyway, I was finished. There was like nothing I could do to escape her I'm sure.

I don't know if-

"Come on, try and cuff this one, Florence. See what happens." She encouraged more.

I slowly backed off, and she watched me intently,  Softly smirking in satisfaction that I didn't have the guts to do it. Because I knew I would not succeed.

In a blink I clipped it around her ankle and to the bottom of the bed, effectively trapping one foot to the bed.

Rhea did not react in time, and now she was giving me a bloody murderous look. "So what now then?" She snapped and wiggled her trapped ankle. "Try anything and I have an arm and thigh to wrap around you, and when I fucking-"

I pulled my shirt off, and cut her speaking off, and saw her eyeing my front down.

Then I shuffled out of my shorts, and I was only dressed in my lilac coloured panties and bra. That I could see she really liked.

"Like these?" I smiled to myself and examined myself in the mirror on the wall, turning around and pretending to check myself out.

I glanced at Rhea who was just staring at my ass. "Come here." She whispered.

Very cautiously and very carefully, I reached the edge of the bed and put my knee up, watching for any sudden movements. I feel like she was gonna snap at any moment and grab me with her leg around the neck or something.

But she didn't, I got on my stomach, between her legs, and she was just watching me. Jaw tense and I did not trust it one bit.

"You can lick Mami's pussy if you really want to, Florence. Just ask nicely. You don't have to tie me up, uncuff me."

And I still didn't trust that.

Not one bit.

But I grabbed the waistband to her shorts and pulled them down, leaving it by her ankle.

She was wet.

I softly pushed my finger inside her, and watched her groan and eyes close. Her free hand gripped my hair harshly, and I was waiting for her to grab me at the neck, but she didn't.