21 | Mami Time & Ex's

FLORENCE

"Why can't I just bring you out there?" Rhea was being extremely clingy today. She's already spent a day at WWE World, and she said all she wanted to do was just be with me.

She had her arms around, literally minutes away from kicking off the Wrestlemania kickoff show. "You're a big girl." I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes but didn't let me go. "Can we go after this?"

"You have Smackdown, then the hall of fame." I remind her.

"Let's skip it, baby. Let me show you how much I want you today." She grabbed my cheeks softly. Her eyes wandered down my body. "Your dress is way to sexy for me to not touch you today."

She wasn't happy with my little blue dress. Apparently it was way too short. Revealing. She reckons you can see my nipples through it, but I don't believe her. She stared too long.

"3 minutes, Rhea." Someone shouted. And she seemed like she ignored them. She pulled me into her arms more, and I could suffocate via breasts if I was held anymore tighter.

Not a bad way to go out...

I got distracted by her hair. She surprised me with long black extensions yesterday, and it looks incredible. She looked so beautiful. I touched her hair. "It's so long."

"Mhm." She hummed by my ear. "Wanna pull it later?"

"Rhea." I chuckled. My cheeks heating.

"What? I'll find you after this, and we can go to a quiet spot." She smiled down at her, watching my face. My hesitant face.

"Find me after this? I'll be right here." I started. "I can't pull it, it'll come out."

"You're not that strong, baby." My mouth parted in offence. "Sorry, Flo, you're extremely strong." She melted into me again, hugging me warmly. "So strong. So beautiful and-"

"Let's go, Rhea." Someone came nearby and alerted her to start. I basically shrugged her off me.

Her music began roaring through the speakers and she took a breathe before turning to go to the stage just around the corner. As she turned, I slapped her butt softly. "Go, mami!" I cheered.

She quickly glared at me and then continued out to do her job. I found a spot where I could see her through the open crack, and I watched her.

She was amazing with her promo, she was about halfway through I believe when I basically gasped at who came to stand beside me.

"Flo, hey." It was Trevor.

"Oh, hey." I smiled and Becky's music interrupted, as she went to interrupt. I happened to look out and I spotted Rhea watching. Not becky. Through the crack at me.

She has a radar for Trevor, I swear.

No, god no, don't make a big deal out of this.