35 | Slaps & Heart Attacks

RHEA

I fucking hated tonight.

I had to vacate my title.

I had to watch my best friend yell at my wife after she just got in a fucking fight.

Then I punched my best friend.

Liv threatened my wife with my best friends career.

And I had to do this all in fucking Canada.

Oh but it all got so much better when I noticed Flo across the room, touching the back of her neck like she was in pain.

I screwed my promo rehearsals off and went straight over to her, touching her shoulder softly. "Flo? What's wrong with your neck?" I grabbed her hair to go to move it and see.

"I think I'm fine." She pushed my hand away.

So how she was hiding shit from me now?

"Flo, stop it." I snapped and used my good hand to tug her hair up and look at-

I could genuinely kill Liv if I see her.

Flo was already bruising up on the back of her neck. It was splotchy and red like she hit the floor hard. What the hell did she do to her in there?

"Ow." Flo finched. "Too hard."

I grunted something I didn't even know as I let go of her neck. I didn't even touch her hard. "You shouldn't be out there tonight." I say.

"I'm alright." Flo urged and softly touched her neck. "I'm really fine."

I rolled my eyes, glancing around once more. I'd been keeping an eye out for Liv the little fucking whore...

If I saw her, I don't know if I can control my emotions anymore. If I saw her, I could snap. I was getting so sick of it.

I think Liv knew that and she was avoiding me, but I knew I'd see her sometime.

If I also saw Damien, I don't know if I could hold my fists back again.

"Guys." Dom interrupted our thoughts and but himself between us. "What the hell is going on? I just walked past Ellie crying."

"Ellie's crying?" Flo immediately asked worried. "Why?"

"To Damien." Dom clarified. Because of her and Damien." He motioned to me.

"He's being a cunt." I immediately say.

"And he thinks the same." Dom said.

"Rhea..." Flos voice come through and she touched my arm. "What started this all?"

I rubbed over my face. "I don't even fucking know."

"He firstly blamed me for Ellie getting her concussion, and Rhea couldn't mind her business." Dom spat out.

"Yeah." I looked at him. "And you can't fucking-"

"Rhea." Flo cut me off, stopping the insult on the tip of my tongue. "I think you should go apologise to him."

I tilted my head. "Flo... He-"

"I don't care if you think he doesn't deserve it, but I'm sure it can help whatever is going on." Flo says.

I hated when she was right. She always so right and so good. She inspired me to be so much better than I was.

"I agree." Dom added.

I breathed out. "Fine." I cleared my throat. "Can you come?" I asked Flo softly.

She gently smiled. "Yeah." And she threaded her fingers through mine and walked us-