27 | Trust & 28 out of 28

FLORENCE

"C'mere, Flo." Rhea whispered kindly and carefully as she swooped me up in her arms to carry me down the stairs to the hotel pool.

I looked down to the ground in her arms. "Don't slip, it could be wet."

"I'll be careful." She assured me, and pushed the door open to the pool room. "I have some pretty precious cargo." She added. I immediately moaned in relaxation, as the heat from the room alone was enough to calm me down. Thankfully, no one was in here this time of a night. "Take your covers off, baby." She slowly set me down and took my large shirt off, then my shorts and went towards the pool.

Rhea stopped me and slid in first, perfectly in her black bikini. Then she reached to want to help me in, I slowly sat down on the edge and she brought me down into the warm water and against her even water body. "Mmm." I cuddled into her body. Hard muscles holding me up and against her. "This is nice."

"You feel so good." Rhea whispered as I snuggled into her neck. Her hands roamed down my back as she waded us through the water. "How do you feel?"

"Good."

"Try again." She said.

I looked at her. "I really am good."

"After 17 orgasms? You're good?" She didn't believe me. "When you have 11 more?"

I forgot I wasn't done for a little there. "I just feel achy and numb."

"Is it sore huh?" Rhea examined down my face, genuinely making sure I was alright. "Flo?"

I shrugged. "Not really..." I don't know why he came to my mind, but he did. "I miss Ryan... I feel like it's been forever."

"It's been a few days." Rhea pushed some of my wet hair back out of my face. "I miss him too."

"I bet he misses us. Do you think he has forgotten about us?"

"No, baby. He definitely won't forget his mommy." She smiled warmly at me. "She's way too pretty and way too good of a mommy to ever forget."

I couldn't help but grin. "You're a great mom, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." I kissed her temple. "I can't wait to see him."

"Tomorrow, Flo." Rhea assured me. "Then we have him for nearly the whole week."

I smiled and then lost my smile. "Until we have to go again. Then again. Then again. I feel bad we can't bring him to shows anymore."

"I know." She whispered. "I'm sorry. Baby, you know you can just be a full-time mommy and I'll look after you two."

I blushed. "I can't do that."

"You can."

"I need to work. I can't just sit around all day. I'll go mad, and I love my job."  I say. "I'd love some time off or something. Or even if you had some time off. Just so he isn't alone from us."

"Flo." Rhea said firmly. "If i have time off and you're still at work, it's pointless because I'll go with you every week. I want you to have time off. You deserve it." She kissed my shoulder.

"You deserve it too." I kissed her shoulder in return and she smiled, and I only just realized I was against the edge of the pool, sandwiched between that and my very beautiful wife. "This definitely doesn't feel like more of a break."

Rhea smirked. "I have to keep that number climbing, pretty girl. We're getting so close to cracking the 20." One of her hands came down to slink down the front of my bottoms, sliding through me. I gasped and Rhea found that amusing. Smiling. "You have no idea how fucking proud of you I am today." Her fingers found my swollen clit and she focused her fingers there, intent on making 17 up to 18. "17 orgasms so far... That's incredible. You're fucking incredible, babygirl."