30 | Accomplishments & Her

FLORENCE 🐶

Rhea has been so upset.

Ever since we got back from the hospital last she was sitting in silence. She put Ryan to bed, because she felt bad for taking up a lot of time, and then she barely said anything as she went to sleep.

This morning she was still quiet, didn't even give me a kiss this morning. A hug. Anything.

I had a single goal to make her smile today.

I come out of the shower and found Rhea with her gym bag slumped over her good shoulder as she sipped on an energy drink. "You can't go to the gym." I immediately said kindly.

Rhea looked at me, eyes quickly wandering down my body and the new blush pink loungewear set I had on. "I'm doing legs, Flo. I just need to get some steam out." She turned away and grabbed a protein shake or something from the fridge.

"Well." I scratched my head. "Just be careful-"

"I will." She replied and walked past me, touching my cheek softly once on her way out. "Call me, Flo. I fucking mean it. Lock the door behind me." She said it with a very serious tone and left.

Oh, Damien had already been here and installed some top tier security cameras, as well as upgrading our locks. Someone was obviously after Rhea, more specifically want to play around with her truck. It was very strange, but, we had to be weary now.

We had a family now. It was so different.

And it was so scary they had something against Rhea. I couldn't help but wonder who it was... My first thought was obviously Liv. She was the only one who didn't like us. I think...

At least with Rhea gone, I didn't need an excuse to get out of the house alone. I could just go.

I got my jacket and my own keys, strapping Ryan into my car as I headed out.

My first stop, Vegemite. Which was extremely difficult to find, but I read there was a convenience store in the city that sold it. And they did! Ryan also chose out some very sweet fruit purées for himself.

My second stop was to the baby store because I couldn't help myself. When I saw this very cute giraffe onesie set, I had to get it. Then I had to dress him in it, and of course get a matching toy.

He was adorable.

My third stop was-

Before I could go, Rhea texted me.

15 Second Wonder 💗: Are you ok?

Flo: Very ok. Are you being careful? x

15 Second Wonder 💗: I'm fine. How's Ryan? x

I looked to Ryan and smiled

I debated if I should let Rhea know I'm out and about, but I probably should. She doesn't have to know what I'm doing.

Flo: He's very good and tired 🥹x