18 | Rage Incarnate & Manhandle Slams

FLORENCE

I missed Dom.

I missed having someone to talk to during Raw, and having fun.

The show was still ages away, but we had to be here early. I was still in no makeup. Hair not done. Comfy shorts and Rheas oversized wrestlemami merch shirt on.

I loved repping her.

While Rhea was doing some wrestlmania promo work and interviews backstage, I'd snuck off to the ring where a few people were practicing and rehearsing. Becky was watching Seth and Solos practice match when I got beside Becky.

"Hey." I surprised her.

"Oh, hey, Flo. How's everything going?" She asked kindly.

After quickly getting through the small talk, I asked her what I wanted to. "Has Rhea spoken to you?"

She actually nodded. "She did. She apologised for what she said and the yelling."

Wow.

She actually did.

"And I apologised to her." Becky added. "You're next on my list actually. I'm really sorry for mentioning you to her. I should have known that really wasn't a good idea. I just escalated it all." It was genuine.

"Thank you, Becky." I touched her arm.

She laughed. "Sorry, I'm sweaty." And pulled her arm back.

"No, it's fine. Rheas always sweaty after the gym." I laugh. Then cringed when Solo landed hard, and Seth pinned him. "God, that must hurt right? Like really bad?" I asked Becky.

"Depends on the move and depends on who you're wrestling with." She shrugged.

"Who's the most painful to wrestle with?" I asked curiously, I had a feeling I knew who.

She thought about it. "Charlottes feisty when she wants to be."

"Not what I was expecting." I chuckled.

"Ah." She nodded. "Rhea. She's not too bad. The riptide hurts. I took one a year or two ago at survivor series. Not nice at all."

"It looks sore. Is a manhandle slam sore?" I asked curiously.

"Depends how high you jump. Higher up you go, the worst it's gonna be for you." She said. "Why? You're gonna take up wrestling?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, no, could you imagine me in the ring? I'm way too soft." I giggled. "Not to mention my wife would hate it."

"Yeah? Why?"

"She'd be so worried about me." I tell her. "God forbid if she had to wrestle me. She'd refuse to do it, I reckon."

"You don't wrestle at home?" She asks. "Seth and I wrestle all the time."

"I catch her in an attempted submission every now and then." I shrug. "But it doesn't last long."

"She doesn't wanna hurt you?"

I nod. "Yeah. I want her to riptide me properly, but she won't."

Becky straightened up. "Well... I'll give you a manhandle slam if you want? Or we can have a little spar?"

Oh.

I didn't really think about it. "Sure."

Becky smiled and she rolled in the ring, and I carefully followed. "So what do I do?"