20 | Blondes & Latina Heats

RHEA

We shouldn't still be lying naked in the centre of the ring, but I couldn't let her go. I didn't want to make her get up, she looked so calm and at peace in my arms. It was dark in here, and quiet, and somehow it felt like joy.

It definitely has something to do with her.

She softly opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. Smiled her beautiful face off at me. "You look tired."

"I'm fine." I touched her cheek gently.

"Were you actually going to riptide me?" She suddenly asked, and I felt like she had been meaning to ask that for the last few minutes.

"No, baby." I answered. "Not properly anyway."

"But if I didn't hang on..."

"I was going to land down with you, arms around you completely. But I didn't have to." I smiled. "Thank god. I would never do anything to you in the ring, Florence." I tell her. "You could get hurt."

"You sort of did. A little." She pointed out cheekily.

"Barely." I replied. "I was trying to get across how intense and how difficult what I do is. It's dangerous and it fucking hurts, Flo. You got that?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I know that, Rhea. I would get crumpled... You're so strong."

"Mhm. I didn't take you as a heel, Angel. Biting? I should have known how dirty you are in the bedroom would correlate to the ring."

Flo laughed. "I had to get out someway. I didn't like it, but, I got out."

"So you really don't like hurting me in anyway. But you want me to hurt you." I said.

Flo shrugged. "Maybe."

"I said I was going to be sadistic, Flo. But-" I shook my head. "I've hardly been and felt like I can be sadistic like with you. I feel so different with you, compared to what I've done in the past. It's like-" I struggled to explain it. But I wanted and needed to. I think she already knew. "As soon as I start touching you and hearing your moans, I can't bring myself to plainly hurt you. I need some pleasure on your face, or, it hurts me."

Flo listened with a soft face. Soft eyes. "I'm not asking you to beat me up, Rhea."

I nod. "I know. I know what you want."

"Do you not like to be rough anymore?" Flo asked carefully, touching my arm carefully.

"Of course I do. I love dominating you, obviously, baby. I love holding your throat and I love spanking you. Punishing you. I just can't find pleasure in plainly hurting you, like I used to do."

"There needs to be pleasure involved." Flo finished, understanding completely.

She was perfect. "You're incredible, Flo." I told her my thoughts. That's what a good wife did. Honesty. "I never know how to show you that."

"You do." She replied all beautifully. "You show me everyday."

I scoffed.

Flo slowly made her way to straddle me. The only reason I let her was because she was completely naked, looking gorgeous, and I wondered if I let her do this to me more often. Top me, that is, no matter how uncomfortable I feel sometimes, just maybe she'd understand how incredible and important she is to me.

Flo smiled down at me. "Woah, you haven't pushed me off yet."

"Yet. Depends what you're gonna say up there." I touch her hips and caress down her thighs.