6 | Preciosa & Stupidity

FLORENCE

"Come help me, baby." Rhea whispered it and I couldn't resist her when she called me that.

I came over and took her hand she held out, she pulled me on her lap on the stool, and held me so strongly, I know I wasn't going anywhere. "Should I be sitting on you right now? I'm all dressed up all ready."

"I don't care." She answered. "Does it matter if we're alone or in public? I wanna touch you." She squeezed my hips, purposely moving my flowing dress higher up at the hips.

I looked at her skeptically. "What did you need?"

"Can you help me with my hair?" She looked to the hot straightener behind me on the vanity. "Do whatever you think looks good."

I reached back to grab it. "Sure." I smiled and started on her hair, grabbing pieces and instead, giving it a slight wave. And it was looking great, I was doing a really really good job.

I was focused on her hair when I was moved when Rhea shuffled on her spot. "You okay?"

"Mmm." She hummed and moved her hips again, her grip tightening on my hips. And now I knew what she was thinking about.

"I'll burn you." I giggled.

"Whatever." She mumbled and her eyes fell down my body. "You look so good in this pink dress."

I ignored her compliment that had my stomach grow in butterflies and kept going with her hair.

After some time, it was really difficult to ignore her hands that were roaming down my back, then travelling back up. She was touching me with so much intent it was amazing. She really, really wanted me.

I could feel that with her touches and how much she's been trying with me. She wanted me badly. And I was honestly impressed with how much she was respecting that we were busy and sometimes tired. That I needed sleep and Ryan needed attention too. A year ago, she would have been extremely impatient and found somewhere and sometime, no matter where or how quickly she'd take me somewhere. Give me and herself pleasure somewhere.

And I kind of missed that. The adventurousness and the fun. The risk. I didn't want to tell her that, because I was embarrassed I wanted that. So I didn't.

I finished her hair up and studied my work, smiling and showing her in the mirror. She looked at it and I think she was pleased with it. "Thanks." She said casually and focused back on me.

"I talked to Dom earlier." I said.

Rhea hummed, wanting me to continue. She kept me firmly on her lap.

"He's gonna try and find and talk to Rosa tonight, sometime during the show." I said. "I feel really bad for him, he feels terrible and just hopeless."

Rhea nodded. "Please don't get too involved, Flo." She stated at me.

Because she said please, I nodded. "I won't." I smiled. "He texted me earlier and he asked me what he should say. I just said he should be slow with it, and try not to pressure her into anything."

Something flicked onto Rheas face. "I forgot to show you the other day, Flo." She reached for her phone and I wondered what she was forgot to show me. "I haven't-"

Dom suddenly barged in the room, rubbing his hands through his hair. Followed by Damien, who was basically cursing him out. "What the fuck are you doing, man?" Damien slammed the door shut.

Rhea pulled my dress down, whatever she wanted to show me completely forgotten as I slid off her hips.

"Can you two fuck off?" Rhea snapped, and spun to face them.