46 | Amor & Crazy

FLORENCE

"You know I think you're the one with the blood kink, Florence." Rhea whispered in my ear as she kissed me tenderly down the throat at 6am in the morning.

"What?" I grumbled. "No I don't." Still waking up.

"Who's the one who was wiping blood all over the other person then huh?" She said by my ear, softly sucking it. Shivers coming down my spine.

I scoffed softly, opening my eyes better. "Who's the one that literally drinks it like some creepy vampire."

"Creepy vampire?" She asked.

"Yeah. You sure you're not one?" I ask curiously and turn on my side to face her.

"No, I just fucking crave you." She said and kissed my lips, grabbing my cheeks and getting a deeper angle.

She whimpered in my mouth and went to kiss down my neck and-

Ryan's cries come through the little speaker beside me.

Rhea groaned. "I'll be back, baby." And she rolled herself out of bed.

RHEA

Ryan seemed to always want attention when I wanted to give it to my wife. But he was lucky he was pretty damn special to me.

After he settled and drifted back off to sleep, I went back to the bedroom, coming in to see Flo half unchanged and picking some clothes out-

Some sort of flash happened outside that had me blinking and looking that way.

What the fuck was that.

I went over to the window and wrenched the blind more open, looking outside to the backyard.

But there was nothing.

I couldn't brush off the weird feeling all day.

DOMINIK

"Any of Rosas friends work here?" Jd asked me, as we headed inside the bar Rosa is working at.

"I don't know about friends but, she knows people, I guess. Looking for a date?"

Jd shrugs. "Maybe not a date, but a..."

I chuckled. "Got it, well, Rosa is off limits."

"Obviously."

And we found a seat in a quiet spot by the end of the bar, and I spotted Rosa mixing some drinks for a group of women at the other end.

Reggie coming past her, way too closely at her back, which had me rolling my eyes.

Why did I want to rip his torso off his hip?

Rosa noticed us, and she smiled softly at me, then at Jd-

"What can I get you fellas?" Reggie settled on us. He looked at Jd. "She's taken, bud." He told her, glancing at Jd.

"I know." Jd instantly replied.

"Yeah?" Reggie nodded. "So tell me what drink you want and stop eyeing her down."

Woah...

For some reason, I felt like he wasn't referring to me. He didn't recognise me? Or he didn't realise Rosa and I were together? I've only been here during nearly ever shift she had, smiling and talking to her as much as I could.

Jd glanced at me. "Whatever her boyfriends having."

Reggie looked at me and I smiled proudly, and he really was only just figuring out that I was her boyfriend.