48 | Demons & Hard-Ons

FLORENCE

"What about this one? I got it only a few weeks ago and-"

"No." Rhea groaned from the bed, saying no to the fifth swimsuit I showed her.

I put it down. "What about that white one, with the purple spots and-"

"Hell no." Rhea groaned.

I crossed my arms. "Well what should I wear then? I don't have much else."

"I don't know, just find something." She said tiredly, closing her eyes.

Just find something.

"Well I've found many that I want to wear, but you have a problem with all of them." I say.

"Because they're all too slu-" she fixed her words, luckily. "Too revealing for my liking."

"They're regular bikinis, Rhea. What are you wearing?"

"A regular bikini." She replied.

"Nope." I crossed my arms. "You have to wear trackpants and a jumper, because it's too revealing."

Rhea lent on her elbow and stared at me. "I'll wear whatever you want, mom."

"Mommy." I correct her.

"Mom." She replied.

"Mommy."

"Yes, mom." She rolled her eyes and lied down.

"You're sassy this morning." I say.

"And you're so mothery this morning, telling me what to do." Rhea said.

"I am a mom, so it makes sense." I say.

"The strict mom."

I gasp. "I am not the strict mom."

"You are."

"So you're apparently the fun mom?" I scoff. "Have you met you? You didn't even let Dom hold Ryan yesterday."

Rhea rolled her eyes like she was sick of hearing about Dom, and I just said his name.

"See, you're the strict mom!" I point.

"Don't point at me." Rhea said. "Get your ass into bed so I can eat it."

Um-

"No." I turned around and kept rifling through my swimsuits, picking up and looking at-

I felt the warmth of Rhea as she come up behind me, bringing her lips at my ear. "Forget the bikinis for now, Angel." She grabbed the waistband of my shorts. "Let me show you just how much I fucking love you."

Oh I was melting...

My shorts dropped to the floor and she softly turned me around, and kissed me, holding my cheek and my neck softly to kiss me deeper.

She gripped the top of my shirt-

"Don't rip this shirt." I look at her. "It's one of my favourites."

Rhea pouted against my lips, pecking me quickly. "I'll buy you another."

"No! Please!" I ducked under her arm and went-

She grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face her. "I won't rip it, babe. I promise... Just let me-"

Ryan cries came through the little speaker, interrupting her.

She closed her eyes briefly and breathed deeply.

I went on my toes to kiss her forehead and smiled.