15 | Want & Care

FLORENCE

Rhea wrapped an arm around my shoulder as soon as we walked inside the arena for the live show. Pulling me close to her. Very tightly.

"What?" I looked up at her, creasing my eyes.

"Don't think about giving me attitude tonight, Flo. Don't go near Liv at all." She warned me. "I have no idea if she's pissed or something."

I crossed my arms beside her. "But I'm pissed too."

"I know." Rhea replied. "But you're not doing anything about it. Your cheeks still red here." She touched my face. "Don't even think about doing anything tonight." She pulled me around her again, and I feel like she wasn't gonna let me out of her sight.

I sniffed, and followed her down the hall, and into The Judgment Days dressing room. Where we went inside and-

Found Damien having sex with Ellie against a wall.

Oh my god.

I closed my eyes and looked away, hearing them scuffle about to calm down. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Ellie was apologising.

Rhea just spoke with no care in the world. "Horn dogs." She mumbled.

"Rhea." I whispered, finally looking to see them fully clothed and looking awkward.

"That's nothing compared to what sort of stuff I've walked in on." Damien said, eyeing Rhea down.

"Shut up." She snapped and pulled us in further, and then me on her lap as she relaxed for a bit. "Baby, I wanna show you these pyjamas I found." Rhea pulled her phone out.

I sniffled and looked.

She pulled her phone back. "Are you getting sick?"

I closed my mouth tightly and shrugged. "I hope not."

"Oh." Rhea stroked my hair and my cheek. "Do you feel sick?"

"Just a bit sniffly. A bit of a headache."

"Do you wanna see if you can go back to the hotel and rest up?" Rhea asked.

I shook my head. "No, no, it'll be fine."

"Sure you're okay?" She asked again.

"I'm good." I assured her.

Turns out I wasn't very good.

As the night went on, I felt sicker. Announcing matches was become hard when I had to sniff and cough every thirty seconds. Not to mention a headache. The loud music wasn't helping it one bit.

When Rheas match came around, I bet she already could tell I wasn't feeling well. And I knew she knew when she kept glancing at me throughout her entrance, and she didn't look really happy. She looked sorry and annoyed I was out here.

I should be in bed 100%. I felt terrible.

But I announced her match and took a seat. At least hers was the most entertaining and actually had me invested and forget about the headache. The growing sore throat.

When she won, she held up her title. Glanced back at me. Yeah, she wasn't glad I was out here.