38 | Revenge Tour & Secrets

FLORENCE

I was rubbing Luna sweetly over her ears as Barry charged onto the bed, knocking Luna over.

Little menace. Just like his mom who was currently in the bathroom. Promising to be less than 1 minute, and it's been over 1 minute. I think she went to check on Ryan.

I noticed scratchy noises beside me, and looked down curiously.

Oh my god!

Bella!

Clawing because she wanted to come up. She's far too small to get up just yet.

"I'm so sorry, Bella. I forgot you're so little." I reached down to carefully bring her up, and she immediately got bouldered over by Barry who got the zoomies and started running around the bed.

It was way too early for this.

Rhea surprised me when she strolled in casually, stopping to look at me and then the dogs going crazy. "Mghmghremhr." She grumbled and flopped down beside me and rubbed her eyes. She grabbed me around the waist and rested on my breasts, ignoring the dogs.

"What was that?" I giggled and rubbed her soft hair, pushing it back.

She was so pretty, she had no idea.

"Mhmmmoohrmrg." She grumbled again.

"Did you say 'good morning my beautiful wife, what would you like to do today?' Is that what you said?" I smiled.

She looked up at me, and then grunted when Barry fell into her shoulder. "Barry!" She shouted and he immediately stopped running, all the dogs scattering after being yelled at. Belly even bounced off the bed, which scared me, but she was fine.

"They're just excited." I say sadly.

"I'm not excited." She replied.

"I can tell." I countered.

She opened her eyes and moved over me, shuffling down and pulling my shirt up to inspect my jewellery pierced belly. "Does it feel ok?" She asked gently.

"I think so. Does it look ok?" I ask.

Rhea kissed beside it. "It looks so fucking hot, Flo." She now smiled, seemingly awake all of a sudden. "I love it."

I smiled happily, feeling beautiful like she says I am. "I wondered if you'd hate it."

"The belly is ok." She said, looking up at me. "Nipples... No. face. No. Anywhere else... Fuck no."

"But you have your nipples and your face all done. Your tongues done too." I point out.

"Mhm." Rhea kissed my stomach again. "You love my tongue, don't you?" She licked up my stomach.

Yeah, I loved that piercing.

"What about a-" I stumbled a little over my words. "One between my legs." I say quietly.

Rhea looked at me like I was silly. "No, that's horrible."

Out of curiosity, I asked. "Have you ever been with anyone who has that done?"

Rhea rubbed her face and thought. "Don't think so."

"Don't think so?" I scoff. "Surely you'd remember? I feel like it's a big and unique thing."

Rhea shrugged. "I didn't pay that close attention to anyone." She kissed my stomach again. "But you... I reckon I could remember every single freckle you have on your body."