14 | Self-Care & Compliments

FLORENCE

Rhea pushed my hair out of my face and licked the corner of her lip as she watched me beneath her. "Do I need to ask you again? Put your hands down your panties for me, Angel." She said slowly and lustfully.

Then she leaned down and sucked on my neck, in different spots, licking all over my skin and coming up to bite my earlobe-

Oh god-

"Rhea." I whimpered out, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "But I want you. I want my wife."

Rhea breathed out warmly by my ear like she loved hearing me say that. "Call me your wife again and I'll think about it." She licked down my jaw and kissed the side of my mouth once, watching and waiting.

"I want you. I want my wife." I repeated-

Rhea swiftly found my lips in a heated kiss. Grabbing my cheeks to get deeper, pushing her hips into mine, missionary style which only made my spine heat.

That's what I wanted.

Rhea softly pulled her lips off mine. "I wanna kiss your ankles and fuck the shit out of you, god..." she whispered, and licked my lips.

Making me smile. "Do it."

"Someone's got a concussion." Rhea complained and kissed my cheeks. Moving around and across to my other cheek with pecks. Making me feel absolutely beautiful. Making me feel absolutely special.

"I'm fine." I insisted. "It's just a concussion-"

"Just a concussion huh?" Rhea whispered by my ear. "Not something I'm gonna play around with, Flo."

I groaned. "I'm always injured."

"Oh, don't I know it." Rhea said and grabbed my wrists, holding them tightly above my hand. Smirking and kissing down my arms.

"Thought I had to use them?" I asked, eyes closing from the warmth and the pleasure and the love she was giving me right now.

"Stop giving me attitude." She groaned, licking down my arm and my... my armpit.

"Rhea." I shifted and giggled. It was ticklish, but she licked my armpit.

"Oh, what? You let me eat your blood but you won't let me lick your sweat?" She said, looking down at me.

I titled my head, shocked at what she's saying. "Ryan's definitely scarred."

"Just wait until I find your feet, baby." Rhea smirked buried her lips into my neck again, sucking and licking and loving over my throat. "I offered you help to find release, Flo." Whimpers escapes my mouth. "Now you're just gonna get teased the hell out of..."

"Like always." I smiled.

Rheas hands tightened on my wrists, and I didn't know they could be locked in more tightly. "God, I want to spank the hell out of you." She flipped me softly over and straddled my hips forcibly. She come down to whisper at my ear. "I love sitting on you like this. I can do anything I want to you." She squeezed my behind tightly.

Making me squirm. My legs begin to ache.

Rhea ran her hands up my sides, up my back and grabbed the back of my neck. "You deserve to fucked with your face in the pillow, baby." She whispered it. Then she gently tugged on my hair. "Deserve to have your hair pulled and my face in your ass, angel."

My mouth parted and I whimpered.

"Oh, you liked that did you? Do you miss me playing with your ass huh?" She squeezed my behind again and ran her fingers awfully close to where she was talking about.