24 | Snitches & 7 out of 28

FLORENCE 😉

"Angel..." I woke up with Rhea softly whispering by my ear. Moving to kiss down my neck and down my chest. Her hands squeezed down my sides and my hips, as she kissed her way down and down.

I looked down to watch her, trying to still wake up. If anything, this was gonna do it.

She pulled at my bralette to move it down, she brought my nipple into her mouth, sucking and circling her tongue around it, smirking as she moved to the other side and sucked the other one. Letting it go and shuffling down some more. All the way, she kissed down my stomach and on my hips. She settled between my legs, kissing my inner thighs.

I happened to glance at the clock on the wall and it was 7:30am. As much as I wanted this, we were going to be late if she did. "We're going to be late for breakfast." I whispered out.

"I'm not. You are." She replied and sucked on my inner thigh, making my eyes roll. My chin lift in pleasure.

Oh, what's a little bit late?

Rhea moved my panties to the side and licked straight through me. I moaned and grabbed her hair as a thank you.

She moved in closer and began licking straight up and down, long and flat, deep and slow.

Jesus Christ. What a start to raw after mania...

Rhea pushed my thighs further apart and up a little, so she can get deeper, like she wanted to devour me. Like this was her favourite thing in the world. "You taste so good, Flo." She whispered and sucked, making me gasp.

I smiled to myself, my orgasm growing. My stomach clenching and arching. Rhea could feel that. "Already, Flo? I've hardly even started." She smiled against me.

"You're one to talk." I replied without thinking. Then gasped and shut my mouth quickly when she pressed two fingers inside me. "Rhea."

"I know, Flo." She assured me and kept her tongue flicking against me as she kept her fingers inside me. Which was incredible. The combination was-

My orgasm took over me and I shook against her, Rhea helped me through it with gentle licked and softly finished me off. Cleaning me up. Swallowing me down.

"Thank you." I whispered and looked down with tired eyes.

"Count for me." She said suddenly, still between my legs. "You can count can't you?" She started to smile. "Say one, angel."

What is she doing? "Why? What's one?"

Rhea squeezed my hips and licked the corner of her mouth. "Say one, Flo." She just said.

I stared at her. "One." I said curiously.

Rhea smirked fully and pushed her fingers back inside me quickly.

Oh my god. My back arched and I closed my eyes.

Rhea chuckled against my inner thigh. Moving her fingers and curling them perfectly.

"Oh my god, Rhea." I pulled her hair because it was a lot very quickly. All at once.

"Come on, Flo." Rhea whispered and brought her tongue back on my clitoris, circling perfectly.

There was no playing around this time. This was about getting my this next orgasm. Her tongue was moving perfectly. Exactly how she knew would get me there. Her fingers curling perfectly too.

"Rhea." I moaned and my eyes rolled.

"You're so pretty." Rhea whispered briefly and then kept this incredible assault going.